+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's back

It's back

Get tinkering. Get transferring. Get drafting. It's back!

Fantasy Football and a few surprises in prices!

Me too. I'm taking it seriously this year.

Jack, Jota and Hourihane are our most expensive players (at present) £6m.

Looking sparse in the striker department only Kodjia listed. 😱😳
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 27-06-2019 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Jack, Jota and Hourihane are our most expensive players (at present) £6m.

Looking sparse in the striker department only Kodjia listed. 😱😳
    If Wesley gets his permits, how much do you think? 6.5m I reckon.

Really hard picking a side this year.

Thanks for the heads up, Sam!

I've just registered my Warriors - it was really nice to be able to select Aston Villa as my favourite PL team again! Not had a chance to look at the players yet, so starting with an auto complete as usual. My current front line is Wilson, Rashford and Lukaku

I've renewed our little league, so those in the comp last year should automatically be entered when they register and pick their team. For any newbies wanting to join in the fun, the entry code is: cghqrt As usual, our league is just open to known Villa Mad posters and their friends and families. Any problems, just shout!

I'm liking the look of the League at the moment as I'm positioned at number one! Long may it continue. Making up the numbers at the moment are Honest John, Bongo, Sam and BB, with Sam winning the best team name thus far. Hopefully that will be the only medal he'll be winning this season.

Can't wait!

I have registered my team and like you Winnie pressed auto select.

Good to see Gornal return to his managerial duties with the Claret & Blue Army.

Don’t know how to break this Winnie but you’re down to 2nd. Lol 🤭🤪

Our managers are eager for the new season to kick off, 7 teams have already registered. 🥳

Will start the 2019/2020 fantasy thread shortly.

Thanks Winnie

Look forward to the thread starting Rosie. I'm going to smash everyone this year. Top 10.000 is the plan.

OK so Wesley has been added... £6m also Targett is wearing the Claret and Blue. Anyone who takes this comp seriously knows picking players with your heart over your head can be a bad thing.

I've never seen Wesley play football. Our first game is away at Spurs who should be challenging for the title.

Anyone picked him yet?

I have.

I think he will get 12+ goals and score on his debut like Gray, Bent, Carew, Benteke and Saunders... Anyone wrong on that list?

6m is worth a punt. He's in my side at the moment but were probably getting another 5 players before the window shuts. 2x centre backs, winger, defensive mid and a striker.
    Bale will probably be in the premiership this season and cause a head ache for your budget.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)