+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaulks joins Cardiff

I had a very brief chat with Neil Warnock in a restaurant in Northern Italy last Sunday. I thanked him for saving us from Relegation and especially for beating Wednesday in the process. "Yes great that, wasn't it? Thanks very much son" ("son" me?&#128514 I was tempted to ask about the WV situation but didn't want to impose on his privacy any more than I already had (and risk him telling me to mind my own business) We wished each other a pleasant evening and I scurried back to our lass

Thanks and good luck Will.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    People forget that blackstock contract was the act of someone still at the club -

"Stubbs wanted blackstock on a short deal as a stopgap..if its true, then someone else is responsible for the 3 year job, and theyre still at the club.."

Credit where credit is due but some simply can't help condemning without all the facts. Warne has curtailed the careers of several players frozen out to the detriment of the club - and Yates is still rated...says it all for me wrinkly.

It's a matter of opinion isn't it and I'm satisfied with mine - I'm sure you are too so move on - the OP was about our record sale and Stubbs brought him to the club. Warne has developed Yates and that's gone well hasn't it ?
    It's funny you keep asking others to move on yet you are stuck more than the needle on one of those old records Cayton is trying to offload!

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Absolutely - a great lad. Total 100%er and a fantastic ambassador for the club. Certainly won't fail for the lack of trying. I hope that his skill level is, or will be, high enough to be a success at Cardiff and he's not only known for his long throw

Quote Originally Posted by Townerslovechild View Post
    Well done, Will. Worked on your game to improve yourself, and got international recognition, at the same time as helping out the local community in various ways. Great role model for our youngsters at RUFC. Let's hope that some of them can achieve the same. Sad to see you go, but thanks for the memories.

Good luck Will thank you for your efforts and will to win for the Millers, with your attitude, work rate and off field charity work you are a credit young man. Well done Millers a great price let's hope it raises to 3.5. As much as I thought of him I feel we've done exceptionally well to get that much, as he is a poor passer, but that can be coached, and has limited pace, that can't be coached. I think we need to thank Uncle Colin, I doubt we would have got anywhere near that from anyone else.

"It's great to be playing for the biggest club in Wales just six months after my first international call up."
    I'm sure that will help wind up Cyril.

Op was Vaulks - who bought him - well done and thanks that man. That's it - despite the club's best efforts to undermine Stubbs credibility he did some good stuff under very trying conditions - and given 1/20th the honeymoon period PW has had I believe the club would be in a better place - but hey-ho.

However - despite Vaulks - Izzy etc...Yes Niel is a very approachable guy - TS often brought him into the Brecks for his dinner and Nickerbocker-glory's. In conversation with him - Ray Varardi and Mel Sterling at Staveley once when he took a Sheff-U eleven down there - not a fan of referee's then and even less so now....just a normal guy. Love im to bits!

Good luck Will. A credit to the Millers. He'll be a big miss, more so in leading the team spirit than his talent. Fair price, hope we invest well

Just want to put on record my appreciation of everything Will has done as a Miller. Model professional.

Good luck with your future career.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast