+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumored targets...

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Ben Gibson looking like the most likely addition ( if any ) at the moment.
    Lots of news chatter about movement on the GK front too maybe Gibson is linked to that. Seems that BPF may have opened his mouth a little too much and be on his way.

Roofe to Anderlecht for £7m rumour seems to be gathering pace as does potential signing of Ryan Kent !!!

Roofe to Anderlecht for £7m rumour seems to be gathering pace as does potential signing of Ryan Kent !!!
    I'd love us to get Kent....I think his game suits us perfectly.
    Rather keep Roofe but 7 million for a player in the last year of his contract is a good offer.

Kent - Another Liverpool reject who can't get into his home clubs 1st team squad despite the manager of that squad having this to say of him;

"'Ryan had sensational moments in the Sevilla game – one-on-one situations are his big strength. He is a wonderful kid, a wonderful player"

Queuing up behind (or perhaps in front of) his fellow Liverpool reject.......underwhelming

Would rather keep roofe, Jamal lowe, one of our supposed targets, just gone to Wigan.....yep, wigan,.

As I said Yesterday hours before the Roofe leaving thread appeared it does indeed now look like he's on his way to Anderlecht, Casilla is going nowhere so we can forget about a new keeper, Dwight Gayle & Ryan Kent are looking like a real possibility on loan to buy deals & MB seems to be happy with our CB situation so I would think no change there.

As I said Yesterday hours before the Roofe leaving thread appeared it does indeed now look like he's on his way to Anderlecht, Casilla is going nowhere so we can forget about a new keeper, Dwight Gayle & Ryan Kent are looking like a real possibility on loan to buy deals & MB seems to be happy with our CB situation so I would think no change there.
    If we get to the end of the window and we've sold Roofe but brought in Kent and Gayle I'd be happy. That said if we haven't sold Roofe but signed Kent and Gayle, id be even happier.

Matej Vydra is the latest player linked & I think that this one could be a possibility especially as he has asked to leave Burnley

Not sure they would sign Vydra given the shenanigans last year

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)