+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumored targets...

Quote Originally Posted by Silentman View Post
    You might be being a bit hasty there WTF, he did show some glimmers of potential last season, the pass to Roofe in the play off first leg for example, and he's had a season to understand what we and Bielsa are about, he may just come back for a belting second season, especially if he's coming off the bench as an impact sub with Costa as the first team starter. Too many times we've had players on loan who've been average, only to put in a good shift for the parent team the season after.
    "Glimmers of potential" are NOT worth £50/k a week, unless you happen to be Jack Clarke!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    You're missing the point that WTF likes to criticise as many players as possible so the one that does turn out to be **** he can hail himself as the all knowing god of football opinion.
    Just read your hugely positive musings (plural), on the "Restless natives" thread, and you have the barefaced cheek to give me grief!!

Tw4t of the first order and a gold plated hypocrite to boot. Used to respect at least some if your views, no more.

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Here is a list of some of the players that we are rumored to be interested in, I'm sure that there's loads more but which of these players do you all think we should go after:

Luke Freeman
    Massimo Luongo
    Ben White
    Ryan Kent
    Jack Harrison
    Rafa Mujica
    Helder Costa
    Alexander Alvarado
    Jamal Lowe
    Robert Snodgrass
    Michael Frey
    Ander Iturraspe
    Callum O'Dowda

I'm not even going to list the two Italian pensioners

I'm also sure that there's loads more !!!!
    Another to add to the list:

Liam McCarron

Rafa Mujica

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Rafa Mujica
    He's on the original list

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    "Glimmers of potential" are NOT worth £50/k a week, unless you happen to be Jack Clarke!!!
    How do you know he's on £50k a week, have you seen his contract?

How do you know he's on £50k a week, have you seen his contract?
    Please refer to post #6. In addition, it was reported (and never denied) that he was on £50k/week last season, I doubt he would take a wage cut when he can st back and watch the money roll in if he doesn't get loaned out, and he simply isn't worth that to ANY Championship side, no matter who foots the bill.

"have you seen his contract?"

No, I thought not.......

"have you seen his contract?"

No, I thought not.......
    And neither has the contributor who supplied post #6, but of course they dont get the examination from yourself, so they? F00king ALAW and MOT my f09king arse.

Wake up and smell the f00king coffee no matter WHO provides the post. Harrison isn't wirth 50p/week never mind 50k/week, but hey,let's not let the possibility if a sh1t deal prevent some crap coming my way.

Most likely appear to be:

Ben White
    Jack Harrison
    Rafa Mujica
    Helder Costa
    Liam McCarron

According to latest reports that is !!!!!

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)