+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumored targets...

Casilla is more than capable, 1000% better than BPF but he will need a settled defence in front of him - he was very unfortunate towards the end of last season due to the huge amount of injuries & expectations of the ER faithful for him to perform at a high level in unfamiliar surroundings with players that he was unsure about so in hindsight I think the guy should be afforded some more time & opportunities - whether that be as first or second choice remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Casilla is more than capable, 1000% better than BPF but he will need a settled defence in front of him - he was very unfortunate towards the end of last season due to the huge amount of injuries & expectations of the ER faithful for him to perform at a high level in unfamiliar surroundings with players that he was unsure about so in hindsight I think the guy should be afforded some more time & opportunities - whether that be as first or second choice remains to be seen.
    agree
    also despite divegate - Tory boy deserves a chance to see what he can do when fully fit
    Douglas should also be better now he is over injuries

You f00king sycophantic hypocrite!. BPF had substantially more "churn" in front of him in the first half of the season than Casilla in his games between the sticks, played more games than Casilla did in his disasterous introduction to the Championship. The stats PROVE that far from being "1000% better" Casilla has been the most expensive mistake made during a catalogue of mistakes when it comes to transfers to ER (Bamford, Brown, Baker to name but a couple of others).

Afforded more time & opportunities, just how much time does this supposed wunderkeeper from Spain need in order to grasp where the 18 yard box starts and ends?

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    agree
    also despite divegate - Tory boy deserves a chance to see what he can do when fully fit
    Douglas should also be better now he is over injuries
    What next, lets forgive Saiz for spitting?

QPR just brought in 2 midfield players. Could be an indication that we could have interest in a couple of their players. Certainly someone has !

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    What next, lets forgive Saiz for spitting?
    we forgive you for being a boring, annoying, repetitive arse most days so why not

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    we forgive you for being a boring, annoying, repetitive arse most days so why not
    Side splitting, absolutely side splitting😝

You f00king sycophantic hypocrite!. BPF had substantially more "churn" in front of him in the first half of the season than Casilla in his games between the sticks, played more games than Casilla did in his disasterous introduction to the Championship. The stats PROVE that far from being "1000% better" Casilla has been the most expensive mistake made during a catalogue of mistakes when it comes to transfers to ER (Bamford, Brown, Baker to name but a couple of others).

Afforded more time & opportunities, just how much time does this supposed wunderkeeper from Spain need in order to grasp where the 18 yard box starts and ends?
    I was expressing my opinion - which I believe that I, along with everyone else including yourself are entitled to do so, however it seems blatantly obvious that anyone whose opinion differs from yours is completely wrong, uneducated & will be subjected to insults & name calling which once again in my opinion is totally the wrong way to act on this or any forum - by all means have & express your differences of opinion but why not try to do it in a normal manner ?

I was expressing my opinion - which I believe that I, along with everyone else including yourself are entitled to do so, however it seems blatantly obvious that anyone whose opinion differs from yours is completely wrong, uneducated & will be subjected to insults & name calling which once again in my opinion is totally the wrong way to act on this or any forum - by all means have & express your differences of opinion but why not try to do it in a normal manner ?
    Hmmmm, "normal manner"...... how many times have I been on the thick end of insults and name-calling for expressing an opinion? Occasionally I allow myself a little in return, particularly when the "opinion" refers to performances and situations that simply don't bear examination when faced with factual information.

The relative performances of BPF and Casilla were analysed and statistics provided some weeks agon a post on the BPF thread

Hmmmm, "normal manner"...... how many times have I been on the thick end of insults and name-calling for expressing an opinion? Occasionally I allow myself a little in return, particularly when the "opinion" refers to performances and situations that simply don't bear examination when faced with factual information.

The relative performances of BPF and Casilla were analysed and statistics provided some weeks agon a post on the BPF thread

Have you ever ever thought you reap what you sow?

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)