+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumored targets...

Rumored targets...

Here is a list of some of the players that we are rumored to be interested in, I'm sure that there's loads more but which of these players do you all think we should go after:

Luke Freeman
    Massimo Luongo
    Ben White
    Ryan Kent
    Jack Harrison
    Rafa Mujica
    Helder Costa
    Alexander Alvarado
    Jamal Lowe
    Robert Snodgrass
    Michael Frey
    Ander Iturraspe
    Callum O'Dowda

I'm not even going to list the two Italian pensioners

I'm also sure that there's loads more !!!!

How the hell they havent sorted the targets before now is unfathomable. All the ground work should have been done ages ago. Thats a week of pre season gone without anyone again.
    It seems the owners are out to make money out of LUFC. How are we making such losses if the alleged losses are true ?
    How come FFP is mentioned all the time now when numerous clubs in the champioship spend eye watering sums year in year out !? Or just another excuse to spend nothing ?
    Not happy....

Quote Originally Posted by lasher View Post
    How the hell they havent sorted the targets before now is unfathomable. All the ground work should have been done ages ago. Thats a week of pre season gone without anyone again.
    It seems the owners are out to make money out of LUFC. How are we making such losses if the alleged losses are true ?
    How come FFP is mentioned all the time now when numerous clubs in the champioship spend eye watering sums year in year out !? Or just another excuse to spend nothing ?
    Not happy....
    Could be some movement soon:

Leeds United are in advanced talks to sign Manchester City winger Jack Harrison and Barcelona starlet Rafa Mujica, Football Insider understands.

Quote Originally Posted by costa_blanca_white View Post
    Could be some movement soon:

Leeds United are in advanced talks to sign Manchester City winger Jack Harrison and Barcelona starlet Rafa Mujica, Football Insider understands.
    Deep joy, not😝

Baffled by the clubs transfer policy / dealings - lack of urgency, & majority of names being mentioned, unrealistic & hardly look like improving current squad. A touch of good, old experience, champ knowhow, along with one or two with potential. fine.
    Quality CB / CF required, if we begin season with just Jansson / Cooper & Roofe / Bamford, taking into account injuries / discipline, that would be massive error.

Jack Harrison is rumoured to be on 52 grand a week..wonder how much of that we are paying?

Will reserve my judgement when this transfer window is over but the early signs ain't filling me with confidence..and we still seem to be f@rting about quite a bit!

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Jack Harrison is rumoured to be on 52 grand a week..wonder how much of that we are paying?

Will reserve my judgement when this transfer window is over but the early signs ain't filling me with confidence..and we still seem to be f@rting about quite a bit!
    It might be some (very small) crumb of comfort if waste-of-space Harrison had some part of his wages paid by Liverpool, but in what anti-diluvian nightmare world would he ever be worth £52k/week FFS???

Luke Freeman- Nope (****, just looks good when he plays against us)
    Massimo Luongo-
    Ben White- Will end up with him, young player from another team for us to boost up then send back
    Ryan Kent- Not a chance
    Jack Harrison- This seasons Matej Vydra
    Rafa Mujica- Looks dog average so probably will happen
    Helder Costa- This seasons Abel Hernandez
    Alexander Alvarado- Who?
    Jamal Lowe- Nope
    Robert Snodgrass- Lol old and slow
    Michael Frey- who
    Ander Iturraspe- LMAO not a chance
    Callum O'Dowda- Bristol wouldn't sell him to us just out of spite.

What I think will happen is Harrison + Mujica, before 3-4 weeks of rumours at which point Kent will go back to Rangers with Gerrard and Costa will end up with Villa or some other lower premiership team then we will panic and sign some crap on loan like we did this year with Blackman, Baker and Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post

Sad sign of modern football too many youngsters paid too much too early and lose sight of the big goal in this country, never fulfilling their potential. Should be a cap on wages until players are 21 of 10k a week I think, make it a more even playing field for lower clubs to retain their young talent

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    Sad sign of modern football too many youngsters paid too much too early and lose sight of the big goal in this country, never fulfilling their potential. Should be a cap on wages until players are 21 of 10k a week I think, make it a more even playing field for lower clubs to retain their young talent
    That my friend will NEVER happen.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)