+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sticking together...through thin and thinner

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Well put Cher!
    Terry Pritchard's illness came at a very convenient moment in time for Little Dick, I just had a quick scroll through his business Charter House Cooperate Partners, to see if I could pick up any contact details, really just to wish him a speed recovery from the Notts County Supporters, could not find a contact point. However I am just setting off on holiday it might be a good starting point to see if contact can be made in that manner we may get some news good or bad.

Leave it with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Terry Pritchard's illness came at a very convenient moment in time for Little Dick, I just had a quick scroll through his business Charter House Cooperate Partners, to see if I could pick up any contact details, really just to wish him a speed recovery from the Notts County Supporters, could not find a contact point. However I am just setting off on holiday it might be a good starting point to see if contact can be made in that manner we may get some news good or bad.

Leave it with you.
    He's on Twitter. Last I saw a day or two back he appeared to still be in the hospital.

Leave it with you.
    I don't get this Terry Pritchard illness, if you were a serious bidder you would have someone who could step in

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Not now.
    He cant help himself can he? 🤣🤣🤣

Leave it with you.
    I found his contact and email details and mailed him yesterday to wish him a speedy recovery, and to ask if his company were still involved in talks with Notts...

Let's endeavour to keep this thread to sticking together and perhaps, if we dare, positivity about some kind of future. We have plenty of takeover speculation threads ongoing elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I found his contact and email details and mailed him yesterday to wish him a speedy recovery, and to ask if his company were still involved in talks with Notts...
    Did they say 'who'?

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    He cant help himself can he? ������
    Yeah, he's a boring cnut.

Did they say 'who'?
    I haven't had a reply yet navy, and i dont expect one either. But there is no harm in trying..

Not now.
    AYE AYE Sailor....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast