+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sticking together...through thin and thinner

Sticking together...through thin and thinner

I am increasingly getting a feeling that today's a very important day for us all, so whatever news we get about the situation at the club, I propose that we all put aside our disagreements, political spats, character clashes etc. for the good of the club's future.

The club is it's fans, in my opinion, as all of the other elements change all the time. We're the only constant, so whatever we hear, unless it's terminal (gulp), let's try to remember we're all on here for the same reason and all on the same side and stick together as a fanbase, even if we resume hostilities at some future, happier point.

As the new saying goes 'we're all Notts aren't we?'.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 28-06-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Agreed.

Agreed 👍

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I am increasingly getting a feeling that today's a very important day for us all, so whatever news we get about the situation at the club, I propose that we all put aside our disagreements, political spats, character clashes etc. for the good of the club's future.

The club is it's fans, in my opinion, as all of the other elements change all the time. We're the only constant, so whatever we hear, unless it's terminal (gulp), let's try to remember we're all on here for the same reason and all on the same side and stick together as a fanbase, even if we resume hostilities at some future, happier point.

STOP TELLING ME WHERE TO PUT MY DISAGREEMENTS! I'LL PUT 'EM WHERE I BLOODY WELL WANT (only joking)

Just out of interest, why do you think today is such a big day? Because of the meeting with Hardy?

I ain't got any disagreements with you or anyone else you tw4t.

Group hug? Are we expecting something today then Swale?

Who knows what the future holds, but I'm minded to repeat what was said at that huge crisis meeting back in 2003. Football club 'owners' come and go, but the only people who really own a football club are its supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    Who knows what the future holds, but I'm minded to repeat what was said at that huge crisis meeting back in 2003. Football club 'owners' come and go, but the only people who really own a football club are its supporters.
    Well said. I have a piece of Notts County forever in my heart. It cannot be bought or sold. It could probably be liquidated. I've got a blender in the cupboard. But that might get a bit messy.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    STOP TELLING ME WHERE TO PUT MY DISAGREEMENTS! I'LL PUT 'EM WHERE I BLOODY WELL WANT (only joking)

Just out of interest, why do you think today is such a big day? Because of the meeting with Hardy?
    Yes, not based on anything other than a horrible gut feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I ain't got any disagreements with you or anyone else you tw4t.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast