+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Protest Chant

Protest Chant

He don’t care about the history,
    He don’t care about the fans,
    Notts County Football Club,
    Is in the wrong hands.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie2k4 View Post
    Is in the wrong hands.

Total waste of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Total waste of energy.
    Sadly, just the way I feel Joe. Since Pavis this club has been on a massive downward spiral. Last season's flirtation with L2 relegation was just one too many, maybe this is just one too many times we've flirted with admin.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Sadly, just the way I feel Joe. Since Pavis this club has been on a massive downward spiral. Last season's flirtation with L2 relegation was just one too many, maybe this is just one too many times we've flirted with admin.

I genuinely fear the worst. I am just happy if it happens that I was there during the reign of Jimmy and Jack. Oh for those wonderful days again, sadly never to be.

Is in the wrong hands.
    Pointless. I'm in favour of any protests trying to get some information and basic assurances, but this pretty awful song does neither.

As much as it may be deserved, I just cant see what these MiG-style personal insults and repeated slagging off of Hardy hope to achieve.
    I'm sure we all want him gone as soon as possible, so save the insults for when he is no longer the owner.

I was one of his biggest supporters, but he has shown a lack of care and honesty recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Pointless. I'm in favour of any protests trying to get some information and basic assurances, but this pretty awful song does neither.

As much as it may be deserved, I just cant see what these MiG-style personal insults and repeated slagging off of Hardy hope to achieve.
    I'm sure we all want him gone as soon as possible, so save the insults for when he is no longer the owner.
    Completely agree i just don't see the point in shouting at someone who isn't listening, it'll only attract more negative publicity towards the club.

The players and staff won't be there, apparantly making their own way to Nunheaton, pointless excercise anyway.

Is in the wrong hands.
    It's all talk
    Flying Pork
    Next Season we're playing York.

It won't do any good of course, but a little nonsense helps ease my anxiety

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I genuinely fear the worst. I am just happy if it happens that I was there during the reign of Jimmy and Jack. Oh for those wonderful days again, sadly never to be.
    I fully agree with your comments. How lucky we were.