+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T For those who claim that the BBC is left wing.

I've always thought you live in a strange world of reality that nobody else lives in gfire. I often look at my dog and think what goes off in that noggin I think the same about you when you post on here. Its certainly nowt to do with any form of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I've always thought you live in a strange world of reality that nobody else lives in gfire. I often look at my dog and think what goes off in that noggin I think the same about you when you post on here. Its certainly nowt to do with any form of reality.
    You want to take a look at your own reality if you think the BBC supported Thatcher, that's 11 years you spent in a cloud cuckoo land.

I suppose the Archbishop of Canterbury was a fan as well? Ben Elton? Maybe Arthur Scargill?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    You want to take a look at your own reality if you think the BBC supported Thatcher, that's 11 years you spent in a cloud cuckoo land.

I suppose the Archbishop of Canterbury was a fan as well? Ben Elton? Maybe Arthur Scargill?
    Your not clearly remembering the part the BBC played in the great cover up at The Battle Of Orgreave in 1984 Fire .

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    Just shows the benefit of a decent education
    The irony.

The managers at the BBC probably celebrated Thatcher's defeat because she was always threatening to abolish the tv licence fee, and their jobs would be under threat. The ruling class has it's divisions. For some on here not being openly ***ist or racist equates with being "left wing". It isn't, particularly - its just the norm for most people, except for the usual suspects on here, obviously. Even the Tory party now pays lip service to those general guidelines when making public statements. Are they left wing too?
    Last edited by mikemiller; 01-07-2019 at 04:40 PM.

For those who say it's not left-wing, have you read the ridiculous amount of identity politics stories on their website every single day?

Lil Nas X hints at being LGBT

TV star's call for homophobia hate crime debated

Equality in music is 'not a reflex yet'

Transgender skater fighting to compete

Prince William: 'I'd support my child if they were gay'

Pride 2019: London Zoo gay penguins join LGBT event

Church of England's first black woman bishop calls for more minority leaders

How bald black women overcome ***ual harassment

Transgender hate crime rises by 81%

Breast cancer taboo 'can cause isolation' for black women

Roller derby: 'You get to be a strong, powerful woman'

Ballet Black help create shoes for non-white dancers

'Buses won't stop because I'm black'

Just from last week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    The managers at the BBC probably celebrated Thatcher's defeat because she was always threatening to abolish the tv licence fee, and their jobs would be under threat. The ruling class has it's divisions. For some on here not being openly ***ist or racist equates with being "left wing". It isn't, particularly - its just the norm for most people, except for the usual suspects on here, obviously. Even the Tory party now pays lip service to those general guidelines when making public statements. Are they left wing too?
    Agree Mike. To not be racist, ***ist, Islamophobic, homophobic etc is not a left wing trait necessarily. It is just a sign that you are reasonable and tolerant human being. There are a lot of posters on here who are probably not left wing per se but would never be any of those things.

For those who say it's not left-wing, have you read the ridiculous amount of identity politics stories on their website every single day?

Lil Nas X hints at being LGBT

TV star's call for homophobia hate crime debated

Equality in music is 'not a reflex yet'

Transgender skater fighting to compete

Prince William: 'I'd support my child if they were gay'

Pride 2019: London Zoo gay penguins join LGBT event

Church of England's first black woman bishop calls for more minority leaders

How bald black women overcome ***ual harassment

Transgender hate crime rises by 81%

Breast cancer taboo 'can cause isolation' for black women

Roller derby: 'You get to be a strong, powerful woman'

Ballet Black help create shoes for non-white dancers

'Buses won't stop because I'm black'

Just from last week or two.
    Why do you insist that these are left wing issues gf, they're just issues

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Why do you insist that these are left wing issues gf, they're just issues
    They're identity politics "issues."

The BBC not only choose which stories to cover (the ones that fit their agenda)., they also "shape" the news to fit their agenda.

You should have a look at some of the foreign news channels to see the news they they ignore that doesn't fit their agenda, you're not getting a full picture of what's happening in the world.

You actually think that, for example, bald black women being ***ually harassed is a serious issue and a proper news story?

They're identity politics "issues."

The BBC not only choose which stories to cover (the ones that fit their agenda)., they also "shape" the news to fit their agenda.

You should have a look at some of the foreign news channels to see the news they they ignore that doesn't fit their agenda, you're not getting a full picture of what's happening in the world.

You actually think that, for example, bald black women being ***ually harassed is a serious issue and a proper news story?
    Why does any of that make the issues left wing?
    but I suspect a bald black woman might think it's a serious issue
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 01-07-2019 at 05:47 PM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast