Get your very own personalised The Red Lion gifts!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 38 of 38

Thread: Glastonbury .

  1. #21
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    One for Acido from my past lol. Enjoy
    Arent you a bit too old to be taking the happy 'acid' pills these days Tricky ?.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    I miss auld Ships. A few old members on here would remember him from days gone by. Legend, and was glad to be in his company back then.
    Yes he was a good lad was Ships.
    I could always have a laugh with him on here especially on those old Friday nights when this board was massive, and there were regular fans on here from a number of other clubs. He was a Bradford RL fan wasnt he. And speaking of Jocks on here in those days, who remembers a poster called Tartanscone ?.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Arent you a bit too old to be taking the happy 'acid' pills these days Tricky ?.
    I did say it was from my past Aciddy lol.
    Yes a nice cup of tea will do for me these days

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I did say it was from my past Aciddy lol. Yes a nice cup of tea will do for me these days
    Well Ive honestly never taken the stuff, and I dont need to do I as I really am this 'high' all the time.
    But I also prefer a nice cup of coffee, rather than that mucky stuff tea lol.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    800
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well Ive honestly never taken the stuff, and I dont need to do I as I really am this 'high' all the time.
    But I also prefer a nice cup of coffee, rather than that mucky stuff tea lol.
    Well i hope your coffee is decaffeinated as caffeine is a drug

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Well i hope your coffee is decaffeinated as caffeine is a drug
    So is red meat in a way lol. Because if too much of something is bad for you, then I suppose it can be classed as a 'drug' of some sorts. Like watching too much ManUre Fc on telly, its really bad for you.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    800
    Not a fan of red meat as it has too much cholesterol.
    Scottish people live on cholesterol that is why they (apart from Rab) have all got mad cow disease

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    Not a fan of red meat as it has too much cholesterol.
    Scottish people live on cholesterol that is why they (apart from Rab) have all got mad cow disease

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes he was a good lad was Ships.
    I could always have a laugh with him on here especially on those old Friday nights when this board was massive, and there were regular fans on here from a number of other clubs. He was a Bradford RL fan wasnt he. And speaking of Jocks on here in those days, who remembers a poster called Tartanscone ?.
    Just like Ships, Tartanscone is down in Footymad folklore Acido, a good Rangers man too.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    800
    I remember Ships well, A great poster
    Wonder what happened to Scottish Celtic fan Mildred ?

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,155
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    I remember Ships well, A great poster
    Wonder what happened to Scottish Celtic fan Mildred ?
    Auld Sacks wasn't the worst mate.

    Good characters make a forum what it is, If we all agreed it would become boring.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    42,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    Just like Ships, Tartanscone is down in Footymad folklore Acido, a good Rangers man too.
    What happened to the 'Tarts' then Rab, he seemed to disappear from here for whatever reason when we and the Jocks were going at it hammer and nail here on England mad lol. He used to accuse us England fans of being 'obsessed' with the Scotch mob lol, and that was a favourite word of his.

    And then of course, we had the fantastic and wonderfully popular other Jock called Mildredandhisballsack. Aww we miss him dont we.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    800
    Wonder what BW would say about Bolton's 12 point deduction.
    And Winny being an established league one club.
    And don't forget the gay eastern euopean Manlove69.
    Yes Mildred is missed

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,155



  15. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,155



  16. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,155

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,155


    Bigger and bolder!!!

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,155


    Some need therapy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •