+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Glastonbury .

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky1966 View Post
    One for Acido from my past lol. Enjoy
    Arent you a bit too old to be taking the happy 'acid' pills these days Tricky ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab_The_Ger View Post
    I miss auld Ships. A few old members on here would remember him from days gone by. Legend, and was glad to be in his company back then.
    Yes he was a good lad was Ships.
    I could always have a laugh with him on here especially on those old Friday nights when this board was massive, and there were regular fans on here from a number of other clubs. He was a Bradford RL fan wasnt he. And speaking of Jocks on here in those days, who remembers a poster called Tartanscone ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Arent you a bit too old to be taking the happy 'acid' pills these days Tricky ?.
    I did say it was from my past Aciddy lol.
    Yes a nice cup of tea will do for me these days

I did say it was from my past Aciddy lol. Yes a nice cup of tea will do for me these days
    Well Ive honestly never taken the stuff, and I dont need to do I as I really am this 'high' all the time.
    But I also prefer a nice cup of coffee, rather than that mucky stuff tea lol.

Well Ive honestly never taken the stuff, and I dont need to do I as I really am this 'high' all the time.
    But I also prefer a nice cup of coffee, rather than that mucky stuff tea lol.
    Well i hope your coffee is decaffeinated as caffeine is a drug

Well i hope your coffee is decaffeinated as caffeine is a drug
    So is red meat in a way lol. Because if too much of something is bad for you, then I suppose it can be classed as a 'drug' of some sorts. Like watching too much ManUre Fc on telly, its really bad for you.

Not a fan of red meat as it has too much cholesterol.
    Scottish people live on cholesterol that is why they (apart from Rab) have all got mad cow disease

Not a fan of red meat as it has too much cholesterol.
    Scottish people live on cholesterol that is why they (apart from Rab) have all got mad cow disease

Yes he was a good lad was Ships.
    I could always have a laugh with him on here especially on those old Friday nights when this board was massive, and there were regular fans on here from a number of other clubs. He was a Bradford RL fan wasnt he. And speaking of Jocks on here in those days, who remembers a poster called Tartanscone ?.
    Just like Ships, Tartanscone is down in Footymad folklore Acido, a good Rangers man too.

I remember Ships well, A great poster
    Wonder what happened to Scottish Celtic fan Mildred ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast