+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dawson

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Ha ha ha ha
    Bell end
    Fu#k off on another site you Tw#t

Quote Originally Posted by Palmeras View Post
    Fu#k off on another site you Tw#t
    Nope
    I take it the Palm in your name you get from where your dick spends most of its life.

Last season Craig Dawson was very inconsistent and on occasions, poor. I was disappointed in his attitude prior to the season and it obviously affected his performances. However, this doesn't alter the fact that he has given us excellent service over the years, both as a full back and a central defender. I always thought that his best position was in the middle of our defence and felt that we were more solid at the back with him in the side. Unfortunately, it is probably the right time for us to part company and wish him well for the future. As with everything, it is all a matter of opinion and I understand that not everybody will agree with me.

I love coming on here and listen to peoples differing opinions of a player discussed in a calm, measured and civilised way. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I love coming on here and listen to peoples differing opinions of a player discussed in a calm, measured and civilised way. LOL
    yes it as a nice calming effect on folk.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    Last season Craig Dawson was very inconsistent and on occasions, poor. I was disappointed in his attitude prior to the season and it obviously affected his performances. However, this doesn't alter the fact that he has given us excellent service over the years, both as a full back and a central defender. I always thought that his best position was in the middle of our defence and felt that we were more solid at the back with him in the side. Unfortunately, it is probably the right time for us to part company and wish him well for the future. As with everything, it is all a matter of opinion and I understand that not everybody will agree with me.
    Got to agree LB.

Overall we had a great 9 years from him. Signed him for £400k and he had some solid seasons with us in the prem. He really didn't owe us anything.

It is the right time for him to move on, last season he wasn't his most consistent. But he's still a great defender and he'll do a job for Watford.

I hope, and think he will, get a good response from our fans next time we play against them.

Craig Dawson was a first team regular for about three and a half/four seasons of his time with us. He only became a regular following the arrival of Tony Pulis. During most of that time he was utilised as a right back in a very unadventurous team as there were better options available for his favoured central berth. For £400,000 he was a decent bit of business and the money we'll receive will be a bonus if spent correctly, but he has never been and never will be a great defender.

He didn't play for us as a favour and is a very wealthy man on the back of West Bromwich Albion, a club he was only too happy to want away from on more than one occasion and for the best part of twelve months in particular. Many of his 'performances' last season were way below par, as was his seemingly sulky attitude. I don't wish ill of him but I won't be giving him any kind of reception if/when he plays against us in future. Not good, not bad. Thanks for the determined performances during the play offs Craig, it's just a pity we didn't see more of the same during the rest of the season.

Dawson? Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Nope
    I take it the Palm in your name you get from where your dick spends most of its life.
    Mrs Palm has five lovely daughters...according to Ivor Biggun...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)