+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Neil Ardley.

The other thing to remember is, if Ardley has quit due to non payment of wages, then we can expect an exodus of contracted players to follow suit.

Pretty serious if it’s true?

NA at leastt trying to keep something resembling a team together, so could spell disaster. I’m beginning to wonder if we will have enough players for friendlies to even go ahead.

Not sure which problem to tackle first?

Clock is ticking and running out of time to steer the ship into calmer waters? I hope not!
    Last edited by NottsOnTheUp; 29-06-2019 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Spelling

As I mentioned many moons ago, AH should have gone to see the likes of Holt, and the chairmen of Fleetwood, Rochdale, Burton etc etc etc and learnt from blokes who clearly know what they're doing. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, the result is there for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeignLegion View Post
    As I mentioned many moons ago, AH should have gone to see the likes of Holt, and the chairmen of Fleetwood, Rochdale, Burton etc etc etc and learnt from blokes who clearly know what they're doing. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, the result is there for all to see.
    the words AH and "takes advice well" in the same sentence. Hmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    the words AH and "takes advice well" in the same sentence. Hmmm.....
    Big Al knows best...?

He obviously didn't read my post...I could've saved him a lot of grief and $$$$$.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    Neal Ardley has been the constant through all this uncertainty and has conducted himself with decorum class and dignity throughout.

As I said on another thread once the wages stop then the whole situation changes.

We have to remember that all staff including the footballers and manager are human and at our level they do have mortgages, families to provide for and bills to pay themselves.

Would they all be within their rights to not turn up for work on Monday?

If the situation becomes at a point where he feels he can’t carry out his job then who could blame him for walking. Although if he does it would be another major blow.
    Agreed. And because he seems such a decent bloke, you can be sure that if he does quit, it's because there really is no way forward.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Agreed. And because he seems such a decent bloke, you can be sure that if he does quit, it's because there really is no way forward.
    There also isnt much for him to do! He cant sign any players he has no chance of motivating the ones we have and hes not even getting paid. He can leave with my full blessing and I wish him the best of luck. I would not expect any manager to hang around in those circumstances. God knows who is going to take over though???

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    There also isnt much for him to do! He cant sign any players he has no chance of motivating the ones we have and hes not even getting paid. He can leave with my full blessing and I wish him the best of luck. I would not expect any manager to hang around in those circumstances. God knows who is going to take over though???
    Little Dick Hardy. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Little Dick Hardy. 😡😡😡😡😡😡
    I’m nearly done already but if we start the new non-league season in admin and with AH in the dugout that will without doubt be me well and truly finished!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast