+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Neil Ardley.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    If Ardley walks, surely we'll have to cancel the upcoming friendlies. Are the players supposed to pick themselves? This is getting ridiculous. We couldn't be in more of a mess if we tried.
    Don't tempt fate!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Dennis didn't impress much but was played as a target man which he certainly isn't, so I do have some sympathy. Enzio didn't impress me at all. I might have mentioned that a few times.
    The only player who I can remember having a good game as a target man was Kane Hemmings. But that was literally one game - away at Carlisle during the Cumbrian monsoon season.

One season on, I still have no idea what Dennis' game is or who he would work best alongside. Mind you, am I right in saying he was the only Notts player to score a hat-trick last season?

Doesn't matter as come next week we'll be extinct

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    Doesn't matter as come next week we'll be extinct
    We might be in admin next week but 'extinct', unlikely, tho it may well happen on the 10th July. I've got this horrible feeling that if Hardy goes bango, (which he almost certainly will), he'll have no hesitation in taking the club with him.

A question for you bright sparks: Is Hardy the only one who can put us into admin or can someone else who thinks we are a saveable cause, do it?????

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    We might be in admin next week but 'extinct', unlikely, tho it may well happen on the 10th July. I've got this horrible feeling that if Hardy goes bango, (which he almost certainly will), he'll have no hesitation in taking the club with him.

A Question for you bright sparks: Is Hardy the only one who can put us into admin or can someone else who thinks we are a saveable cause, do it?????
    Bolton were put in admin by the ex owners family but, I think they were the main creditor so thats why they did it

I believe Hardy can not afford to put us in admin.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Bolton were put in admin by the ex owners family but, I think they were the main creditor so thats why they did it
    So a potential owner/investor can't jump in, just as the judge is about to bring his gavel down on the ruling for our liquidation, and say, 'Hang on Ducky, I fancy a go at that old gel, I reckons I can do summat wi er'. Cos it happens in all the filums???

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    I believe Hardy can not afford to put us in admin.
    Not sure it costs him, as the rules were changed in 2015. The administrators now fund the club for a 3 month period and see if there's anyone out there willing to take it on with all the debts who sail in her.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not sure it costs him, as the rules were changed in 2015. The administrators now fund the club for a 3 month period and see if there's anyone out there willing to take it on with all the debts who sail in her.
    The administrator's maybe ask for payment in advance? Who would pay that if so?

Don't be stupid, administration is for insolvent Companies who have no monies to pay!

If Hardy doesn't put us into administration we face liquidation on the 10th which given he's a creditor maybe the better option for him personally bizarrely.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast