+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's back, it won't go away, Part Two

It's back, it won't go away, Part Two

It's not fair, BT has banned himself from the original thread, so I've started again, then he can have his say on this subject, anti-semitism in the Labour Party, without breaking his word.

The farce rumbles on and on, the anti-semite Williamson was allowed back into the party, now he's suspended again. Labour are all over the place on Brexit, and on anti-Semitism, is it any wonder that even the LibDems are polling higher than them ?

Word for word, this is what the anti-Semitic PC Brigade managed to find a new sense of outrage over:,
    "The party that has done more to stand up to racism is now being demonised as a racist, bigoted party, I have got to say I think our party's response has been partly responsible for that because in my opinion... we have backed off on too much, we have given too much ground, we have been too apologetic." Wow!

Not one mention of "Israel", "Jew", "Semitism" from Chris who does not have a racist bone in his body. Tom Watson and his Jewish Pantomime Dames, Hodge, Berger, Smeeth et al, will use any stick they can to beat Corbyn with. It really is quite pathetic. Chris should never have been suspended in the first place and my motion was one of many that won through to have him reinstated.

I also invited Chris to join me in a celebratory glass of Champagne when this horrible bitch decided to jump ship, but sadly he declined for personal reasons...

https://www.rt.com/uk/452028-joan-ry...mitism-labour/

Sadly it has come down to this:

The State of Israel
    v
    The British Labour Party.

I’m backing the British Labour Party.

I’m voting for Jeremy Corbyn.

I want Corbyn to be our next Prime Minister.

Attachment 13065

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Sadly it has come down to this:

The State of Israel
    v
    The British Labour Party.

I’m backing the British Labour Party.

I’m voting for Jeremy Corbyn.

I want Corbyn to be our next Prime Minister.

Attachment 13065
    You won’t win anything Bt with him in charge,
    He’s a terrorist supporter and doesn’t have the drive and vision to take the Labour Party forward.

"Not one mention of "Israel", "Jew", "Semitism" from Chris who does not have a racist bone in his body. Tom Watson and his Jewish Pantomime Dames, Hodge, Berger, Smeeth et al,"

Not one mention from Chris BT, but you manage to refer to 'Jewish Pantomimes Dames', and then wonder why Labour stands accused of anti-Semitism ?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Not one mention of "Israel", "Jew", "Semitism" from Chris who does not have a racist bone in his body. Tom Watson and his Jewish Pantomime Dames, Hodge, Berger, Smeeth et al,"

Not one mention from Chris BT, but you manage to refer to 'Jewish Pantomimes Dames', and then wonder why Labour stands accused of anti-Semitism ?
    They are pathetic sinkov. No loyalty to the voters who elected them, just a set of disingenuous, self interested bigots who refer to people who are not white as having a "funny tinge". They make me want to vomit.

Attachment 13068

"Funny tinge " .... Hmmmm .. Very polite indeed..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    "Funny tinge " .... Hmmmm .. Very polite indeed..
    Indeed Alfie, and they have the temerity to call the Labour Party a "racist enterprise".

Nevertheless BT the Labour Party still is all over the place on anti-semitism. I think the problem lies in the fact that Labour is institutionally anti-zionist and anti-israeli, which I agree is not the same as being anti-semitic, but it does give a convenient hiding place for anti-semites, of which there are many hiding in the Labour Party. I don't see how this problem is resolved anytime soon, the dividing line between anti-semitism and anti-zionism has become blurred in the Labour Party, Jeremy would say he's on the right side of this line, others would say he isn't, and if it's not possible to discern even where the leader stands, you know what they say, fish rot from the head down.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)