+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Around about a month to go and.....

Around about a month to go and.....

Nothing. I estimate we need around 10 players and so the latest news is losing 1 more for peanuts.
    If we had those 10 players NOW it would be a big ask to get them playing well together in a month.
    We will struggle for sure.

I agree it ain't ideal but Bilic has to assess what he has got and what he ain't got. He can't do that in a couple of gentle training sessions so I suppose we are gonna have to suck it up and wait like we always have to and then get half a dozen players in with about a week to go and play catch up with other clubs. You should be used to it now.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Nothing. I estimate we need around 10 players and so the latest news is losing 1 more for peanuts.
    If we had those 10 players NOW it would be a big ask to get them playing well together in a month.
    We will struggle for sure.

But Dowling says to trust him! 😭

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    But Dowling says to trust him! ��
    I wouldn’t trust him or Jenkins to make the f#cking half time tea.

Quote Originally Posted by Joy_Division View Post
    I agree it ain't ideal but Bilic has to assess what he has got and what he ain't got. He can't do that in a couple of gentle training sessions so I suppose we are gonna have to suck it up and wait like we always have to and then get half a dozen players in with about a week to go and play catch up with other clubs. You should be used to it now.
    He only needs to look at a list of the players we have, excluding youth, to realise several recruits are needed. A look at the appearances the kids have made will tell him there's little hope of them being up to the job.

Manager no team from team no manager

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    He only needs to look at a list of the players we have, excluding youth, to realise several recruits are needed. A look at the appearances the kids have made will tell him there's little hope of them being up to the job.
    Only the Baggies
    Last season we had a team but no quality management- this year the opposite
    Dowling says no premier league salaries as would cost good background staff

That sums it up- the board do not realise that the only thing that matters financially and to the fans is the success of the first team on the park

The backroom staff are expendable to get the likes of Gayle in our team

Wonder if Dowling and co in the backroom have taken a wages cut following failure to get promoted

I THINK Bilic will not stay and sooner rather than later

I KNOW our beloved Baggies will flounder with this owner and board

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)