+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any More Proof?

Any More Proof?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-48821322

Of course ooooh Jeremy Corbyn has failed to deal with the Salisbury Novichok poisoning by Russian state operatives and the downing of commercial flight MH17 by a Russian BUK missile and the attacks on oil tankers in international waters by states or persons unknown and I am perfectly sure he will fail to deal with this issue also.

Morning Outwood.

Its regrettable, but in this day and age if you are a member of the establishment, in a top job or filthy rich you are not culpable for anything, Corbyn gives no rhyme or reason for many of the things he does and things he does not seem to address, Boris Johnson has cheated on his wife, spunked Millions of taxpayers money on many things including a bridge that never laid a brick, lied to his fellow MP's and his employers (the newspaper he writes for) and apparently had a reporter beaten to a pulp by gangsters, yet he's in the favourable position of being the next leader of our Country FFS ! You just couldn't make it up

Hi Alto. I have to say I don’t really care for most of our politicians. I would vote Liberal Democrat but they are full on Remain and I am full on Leave. Get us out of the EU sinkhole before we all drown. Labour are a shambles on Europe and clearly cannot understand they are Remain. God forbid they should ever have the chance to negotiate a deal with Juncker and his acolytes. The last successful exit we made from Europe was at Dunkirk and at least that was a generation who went back in to ensure Europe was free again.Why does BT keep bleating on about the British Labour Party emphasis on British? They are just Labour and not particularly British if you count the fact that their leader can’t sing our national anthem and they hate the Royal Family. Many years ago I read a fine and thoughtful book by Melvyn Bragg called Speak for England. I wish we had someone who at this crucial time could truly speak for Britain but I see no-one.

And yet the Murdoch media empire vilified Ed Miliband so much for awkwardly eating a bacon sandwich he lost an election. You are 100% correct, Alto you could not make this shoite up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    And yet the Murdoch media empire vilified Ed Miliband so much for awkwardly eating a bacon sandwich he lost an election. You are 100% correct, Alto you could not make this shoite up.
    Come on BT, you cannot seriously believe that. No one really cared how much of a horlicks Ed made of eating his bacon butty, it was a good laugh at the time but no more than that. FFS Boris has even been stuck on a zip wire waving a Union Jack, and it hasn't done him much harm, and the MSM are currently throwing ten times more **** at Boris than Ed ever received, and none of it sticks. And the less it sticks, the more they chuck, but it doesn't make any difference.

Not sure Sinkov - I think the tide of opinion is turning against Boris now that people are seeing him in action and are facing the reality that in a few weeks he could be our PM.

Hunt is useless but people can see he is a more serious chap. It's Hobsons choice isn't it?

Who would you trust to advise you on YOUR money?
    Who would you buy a second hand car off?
    Which one would you take to the Vicar's tea party?
    Which one would you feel most comfortable with as your daughter's boy friend?

Vote Lib Dem.

Who would you trust to advise you on YOUR money? No-one but me!
    Who would you buy a second hand car off? Someone I know.
    Which one would you take to the Vicar's tea party? Our local vicar is skint, no tea parties are going on at present.
    Which one would you feel most comfortable with as your daughter's boy friend? He used to get just one warning, which usually sufficed.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Not sure Sinkov - I think the tide of opinion is turning against Boris now that people are seeing him in action and are facing the reality that in a few weeks he could be our PM.

Hunt is useless but people can see he is a more serious chap. It's Hobsons choice isn't it?

Who would you trust to advise you on YOUR money?
    Who would you buy a second hand car off?
    Which one would you take to the Vicar's tea party?
    Which one would you feel most comfortable with as your daughter's boy friend?

Vote Lib Dem.
    All irrelevant questions to me 59, our democratic political system is being undermined, it's under threat, if that goes we're a banana republic and god knows what replaces it. Democracy has to survive, democracy has to be respected, the extremists who want to destroy our democracy have to be defeated, to that end I see only Boris and Sir Nigel who are even interested in delivering Brexit, as democracy requires. To that end I support them both.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)