+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Phil Bardsley In Bovver

Phil Bardsley In Bovver

Some handbags being thrown in Ibiza, If its true that Gibson is being shown the door for too much alcohol intake, then what will Dyche make of this ?

https://talksport.com/football/56609...ey-alex-bruce/

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Some handbags being thrown in Ibiza, If its true that Gibson is being shown the door for too much alcohol intake, then what will Dyche make of this ?

https://talksport.com/football/56609...ey-alex-bruce/
    One was at an official Burnley FC function, the other one was on his jollies getting Barlowed in Ibiza. Spot the difference?

Ah,Ibiza,one of my favourite haunts when I was younger ,loved the place.. the sun and the bevy of beauties parading around on the beach.. Greet music and discos as well.. Great memories from there..

I get the impression that Phil could start a fight in an empty room. Good job for the footballers, and the hotel probably, there weren't some Rugby players joining in, they do know how to wreck a hotel bar. At least they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    One was at an official Burnley FC function, the other one was on his jollies getting Barlowed in Ibiza. Spot the difference?
    For me there is no difference BT, he represents Burnley Football Club weather at a BFC function, on Holiday or buying pasta from Asda.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    For me there is no difference BT, he represents Burnley Football Club weather at a BFC function, on Holiday or buying pasta from Asda.
    You're a hard man Alto, he was on his jollies! I just can't go with the "footballers should be role models" malarkey, when they are out on the raz! Bardo isn't even a "role model" when he's on the pitch.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)