+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lilian Greenwood speaks again .....

Lilian Greenwood speaks again .....

Apparently Notts (Alan) is not happy with her wording !

@Official_NCFC is unhappy with the wording of my tweets on Friday. Not my job to do comms on his behalf - he could tweet for himself (!) but in the interests of transparency he says “ I said there was no definitive front runner and there are 3 buys jostling to get to the finish”

I think still think that means there is no definite buyer but he says “The word I used was definitive not definite. A world of difference in context”. Make your own minds up - I didn’t record our meeting & nothing to stop him issuing a clarification if he felt I’d misunderstood.

He also says “I was also very clear in saying that I had a fiduciary duty to creditors and stakeholders to get the best price possible. Again that is a long way away from ‘a duty to sell it to the highest bidder’”.

I personally don’t think they got on too well !

I have made my mind up and for once I think an MP is telling the truth and she is correct if he has a problem with it then come out and make a statement that way we know exactly what you are saying !

She should have taken Elite_Pie with her - then there'd be no possible misunderstanding.

What an idiot. Alan all you said to her you could put out to the general public and you choose to communicate via an MP. All Notts Arent you! Buffoon.

Oh and is it a race to the finish line Alan?
    Last edited by queenslandpie; 01-07-2019 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by woodsetts_pie View Post
    she should have taken elite_pie with her - then there'd be no possible misunderstanding.
    like button.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    I have made my mind up and for once I think an MP is telling the truth and she is correct if he has a problem with it then come out and make a statement that way we know exactly what you are saying !
    This^^^

Alan has had second thoughts on his use of words and has now decided to use words of a more 'positive' nature. No doubt this mornings '10 questions we need to ask Alan Hardy' has given him a little nudge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast