+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Music college

This is getting interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by StandfreeFM View Post
    wtf

I'll need to have chat with Rachel about the lame company she kept at college. And for the record, I am so not a virgin. I even know both positions so GIRUY
    Surely that was my very problem, the fact that I never was in her company (hence the regret) so I'd wager the lame company stems from her association with your good self.

Ah both positions.... Would surmise that in your situation that would be kneeling at the door trying to catch sight of A.N.Other doing the unspeakable to sweet Rachel and possibly lying on the bed while said A.N.Other's man gravy drops on your chest while Rachel walks over you?

So yeah, I'll go for kneeling and lying down?

Spoke to Rachel. She says she thinks she can place you. A wee quiet lad who needed 8 cans of Kestrel before he could talk to a lassie and was always trying to get his guitar out at parties despite being actively discouraged due to lack of skill. Says your guitar playing desperately needed another year but she wasn't that sad when you didn't return.

Well, this has taken a turn.

I think SFM's gone in a bit heavy on the newby who maybe hadn't quite anticipated the level of humour on here. He only wanted to talk about his time in Aberdeen, ffs.

Still, Zakk's fighting back pretty well. Hope he sticks around.

Agreed.

Hope he sticks around longer here than he did at music college

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    I think SFM's gone in a bit heavy on the newby who maybe hadn't quite anticipated the level of humour on here. He only wanted to talk about his time in Aberdeen, ffs.

Still, Zakk's fighting back pretty well. Hope he sticks around.
    If anything I went too easy on him. It's almost as if The Rules don't exist anymore.

Probably an AFChat troll was my first thought in all honesty.

All jests and japes from me but glad it's been appreciated....

I'm more than happy to stick around, actually a long time lurker with very few posts but I intend to increase that rate now I'm officially validated.

One issue though..... Which side of the happy clappers/zoomers etc debate should I swear my allegiance to?

Surely there should be a questionnaire ala isidewith.com to help keep the Jets and the Sharks to their own?

Getting back on topic (which I know can be an issue on here) then I'm more than happy to shake virtual hands with SF, it was a good bit of banter and I'm glad my first foray was against one of the mentally weaker members on here!

No. No truce Millertime/clydesdale sheep/whoeverthefu(kyouare. I will drive you back to The Hat if it's the last thing I do.

Peace out

The Hat? That would be AFC-chat? I can honestly say that I have no account there and have only visited it less than a handful of times.

If you feel your virtual footymad points have taken a hammering dueling with me and want to try and attribute that to little ol me being an experienced campaigner elsewhere then you are more than welcome to suck on that teat if it settles you.

I do however have to disappoint you in that I am and only have been on this site as this profile name.

Peace out right back at ya

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast