+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bin Zayed group 'buoyant'

Bin Zayed group 'buoyant'

According to this article in the Shields Gazette

https://tinyurl.com/y2a9xee8

Yeah, I know it's nowt definite but we're all feeling a little, umm, glum at the moment and our cynicism levels are at max so maybe injecting a little hope into the board is not a bad thing?

Until it's confirmed either way, i'm going to try to hang onto a little hope. It's better than having no hope at all and feeling totally shit straight away.

No?

Until he has gone.... my hope is demolished

Agreed on the hope Zip but the hope is what kills you.

I really hope you're right.

But at this point i'm still expecting a pardew esque manager to take over, lose our half-decent players and Ashley still be in here as we're relegated next season.

Yes - i'm feeling a tad glum

Mentioned in an earlier thread about this fella,he posted they were going to put a statement up before the last one they did.So he is on the money,just hope Ashley takes the money and phucks off.

The hope of a takeover is all I have left
    My love for a once great club has gone

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    According to this article in the Shields Gazette

https://tinyurl.com/y2a9xee8

Yeah, I know it's nowt definite but we're all feeling a little, umm, glum at the moment and our cynicism levels are at max so maybe injecting a little hope into the board is not a bad thing?

Until it's confirmed either way, i'm going to try to hang onto a little hope. It's better than having no hope at all and feeling totally shit straight away.

No?
    Stop doing it to yourself Zip.

The Arabs bid was like an angel from heaven for the fat one.

He will keep moving the goal posts until they bugger off somewhere else.

You could be right, GED, but until all hope is extinguished, I'm keeping that tiny flame alive.

We used to be bouyant about the club,
    Ashley has drained the club of any of that.

I don't know - you have the premier league saying they aren't looking at fit and proper ownership for anyone re newcastle

then someone else picking up on they said "not officially looking" so does that mean unofficially looking cos BZG are trying to move things through more quickly ?

who the ^*(*&%^ knows - someone somewhere is taking the mickey that's all i know for sure - either for us or against us

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    I don't know - you have the premier league saying they aren't looking at fit and proper ownership for anyone re newcastle

then someone else picking up on they said "not officially looking" so does that mean unofficially looking cos BZG are trying to move things through more quickly ?

who the ^*(*&%^ knows - someone somewhere is taking the mickey that's all i know for sure - either for us or against us
    There's only one aerosol who takes the mickey from the loyal fans.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)