+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pontus janssen

Pontus janssen

Reading rumours on couple of sites he's been told not to return to Thorpe arch until 12th July, I know those who were on international duty had extra time off but rumour has it he's been told to stay away.....hope it's all rubbish and white hasn't been brought in as his replacement, there does seem to have been a bit of friction between him and bielsa.....the "give them a goal" incident with villa, and being left on the bench for the 2nd leg against derby, when he seemed fit, don't want him gone to be honest.

Lets hope not, Jansson"s the only real commanding CB we have, & on his day is more than a match for most SF.
    White looks ok, but like Cooper, not that imposing, we could be looking at someone else I suppose - OConnor gone , Halme going, only leaves Shaughnessy & young Struijk, not great again.

I hope it's all rubbish, one site spouts a rubbish rumour and other sites copy, Chinese whispers, it also said Phillips and roofe may go, neither want to, but roofe wants pay clarity with bamford, now that I can believe, also read that Jack Clarke's father says no one knows what's going on at Leeds, and don't want to....wish the season would start and all is calm.

Nowt in it I don't think Popey tweeted just extended leave after international duty (although not sure what that was?).

Gone off at a few on Twitter saying he has 'been told to stay away' reading that as in the club have told him not to come back at all.

FFS this how nonsense like this spreads, mugs believing everything they read and making nonsense up. He is on an extended break after playing for Sweden, he will be back when Bielsa wants him and he will be a big part of our year.

Amount of doom mongers on Twitter CRITICISING Radrizzani and Bielsa saying that Phillips and Jansson are going is unbelievable, one of most irritating things I see making stuff up then blaming the club for things that aren't even happening.

If anyone goes it will be with Bielsas planning and a plan in mind, because we know if Bielsa felt he had been lied to or let down he'd just leave. Even if Jansson did go, as long as we got a good fee and a replacement in I wouldn't be devastated, the one we cant lose is Phillips (or Pablo, but nobody is signing him)

I'm not on twitter, or Facebook, basically cos I'm a 55 year old technophobe, don't like it because as you say people just write what they like with no substance and worry the likes of me.

Pontus is well over rated plays to the crowd average cost us against wigan and brentford

Maybe, but we've got no replacement, as of yet, Ben White is understudy, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by norfolk white View Post
    I'm not on twitter, or Facebook, basically cos I'm a 55 year old technophobe, don't like it because as you say people just write what they like with no substance and worry the likes of me.
    I wasn't criticising you btw more the stuff on Twitter, incase you weren't sure!

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Pontus is well over rated plays to the crowd average cost us against wigan and brentford

I'd disagree with that I think Pontus is a brilliant defender, not suited to the way we play though. He could cut it in the premiership for any team outside the top 10.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)