+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So.i'm not the only one who thought Dom Ball was a decent player

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Save your breath any chance to have a moan at the manager club anything is welcomed by quite a few unfortunately.

So he’s not allowed an opinion ?

Our ex player who wasn’t wanted by Warney goes to a championship club, clearly some might question that.
    I thought Ball could have played well for us given a run of games but I do believe his attitude let him down with Warney, still there’s always better out there and imo I think we did do better.

Same with Purrington, eventually (well I hope) we will get a better player in but imo I think it’s an own goal by the club in letting him go.
    Imo he will be better than Mattock (who hasn’t got a challenger atm) given his age , Charlton have got a better deal than us.
    Last edited by millertop; 03-07-2019 at 09:25 AM.

Ffs millertop you know better than that.
    It was aimed at a few not one person.

All the constant remarks about favourites and barbecues and not nice people are used against Warne all the time by the same people.
    It’s ****ing tiresome so if I want to tell them that I will if that’s ok with you?

Now purrington has gone its used against the club.
    It wasn’t long ago when a lot were saying yes too slow he’s crap get mattock back in.

Now it’s why are we letting him go we don’t know what we’re doing bla bla bla

Deluded some people and short memories.

Wasting my breath on here I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Ffs millertop you know better than that.
    It was aimed at a few not one person.

All the constant remarks about favourites and barbecues and not nice people are used against Warne all the time by the same people.
    It’s ****ing tiresome so if I want to tell them that I will if that’s ok with you?

Now purrington has gone its used against the club.
    It wasn’t long ago when a lot were saying yes too slow he’s crap get mattock back in.

Now it’s why are we letting him go we don’t know what we’re doing bla bla bla

Deluded some people and short memories.

Wasting my breath on here I know.

He was slow when he first started but he is a lot better now, we’ll i think so anyway

I thought that part of a Manager's role was to coach and manage change at the club which incudes dealing with difficult situations/personalities. It would seem that Warne picks players who he sees as "easy and approachable" and doesn't like confrontation or criticism - he's basically a snowflake manager IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    I thought that part of a Manager's role was to coach and manage change at the club which incudes dealing with difficult situations/personalities. It would seem that Warne picks players who he sees as "easy and approachable" and doesn't like confrontation or criticism - he's basically a snowflake manager IMO!
    But if he gets us promoted again who cares?

My girls are coming to working ages in fact one is on a university course working within a company. Anyway I have nailed it into them that it's better to have a shyte job where the people you work with are good, honest and have a laugh than getting the job of your dreams and hating it because you work with a shower of shysters.

I am sorry to see Purrington go if I'm honest but Mattock was better last season and he deserved to keep his place. I hope that the undesclosed is enough to buy a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    But if he gets us promoted again who cares?

My girls are coming to working ages in fact one is on a university course working within a company. Anyway I have nailed it into them that it's better to have a shyte job where the people you work with are good, honest and have a laugh than getting the job of your dreams and hating it because you work with a shower of shysters.

I am sorry to see Purrington go if I'm honest but Mattock was better last season and he deserved to keep his place. I hope that the undesclosed is enough to buy a replacement.
    Froggy; Purrington wasn’t here so how do you know Mattock was better?

I take each games as it comes and yes I like Mattock but there was games were imo he just made mistakes,he played far better when Newell was his partner.

I can’t blame him though for doing what he’s told but for me he came up to often and couldn’t get back to defend, that’s probably were his cards come in.
    We need a challenger

True, he wasn't here so Mattock was better.

I think that sometimes we have to accept that some players just don't fit a club and vicky verka

Agreed millertop.We need cover for him at least he always gets suspended at somew point and has had injuries. We also need someone to put pressure on him to keep his standards up.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123