+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Inside Info?? Someone Not Happy

Inside Info?? Someone Not Happy

Take a look at Notts County Employee (@NottsEmployee): https://twitter.com/NottsEmployee?s=09

You just beat me to it . . . but is it just a bit of mischief?

The takeover certainly isn’t complete.

Yes, we know.

If this person is that close to negotiations, then I guess they'll be sacked in the morning. How many people will be that close to them to know the details?

Quote Originally Posted by theory_extinct View Post
    The takeover certainly isn’t complete.

Yes, we know.

If this person is that close to negotiations, then I guess they'll be sacked in the morning. How many people will be that close to them to know the details?
    Exactly. I would doubt any Notts county staff of any level below senior management have had any dealings. Ardley has only had a brief conversation with the South African group I believe Leigh Curtis said so highly doubt office staff would know anything

That Tweet says nothing new.

We know the takeover isn't complete, and we know there are no guarantees it will be before July 10.

Looks like a fake to me. If I was going to go rogue on Twitter I'd want more significant information to reveal than that, and I'd want to be gaining something by doing it. I can't see that this achieves much for anyone. The takeover will either happen by 10 July or it won't.

If there is indeed a takeover happening before the 10th then we need to prey it’s not the South Africans.

Hardy has made a right of mess with his time at the club but actually might just have our best interests at heart not selling to them.

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieNate View Post
    If there is indeed a takeover happening before the 10th then we need to prey it’s not the South Africans
    Why?

Because they’ve made enquiries to Notts Council about the possibility of building student housing on our famous old ground

Quote Originally Posted by MagpieNate View Post
    If there is indeed a takeover happening before the 10th then we need to prey it’s not the South Africans.

Hardy has made a right of mess with his time at the club but actually might just have our best interests at heart not selling to them.
    Oh right!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast