+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: O/T When the phuck will this country wake up?.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    What was your post about shedka? Was it to have a dig at Peter, or was it just another chance to hit them with the crowd debate again?

Sometimes that pish has to be put to one side or we will never get together and sort it out!
    I think Shedka is a bit jealous 😏 and trying to disguise the fact that we were schite in the early noughties and to be fair that was a golden period for Dundee with a top 6 finish and a Cup final from there massive overspending and which led to eventual admin 1.

Was just reading that Doncaster is a candidate for Chief Exec of the English Football League no wonder he has recently been bigging up what has been ‘achieved’ up here, hope to phukk they believe his sh*te and give him the job.

Gordon Strachan was partly right when he blamed genetics for the state of Scottish fitba. Maybe we are to phucking thick to realise that the TV companies are taking the piss with the deals they offer....our coaching methods are killing whats left of the pro game...I saw a team basically of triallists yesterday who had shook hands in the changing room, dominate for spells against a team coached to death....and there are far too many organisations in Scottish football. The Old firm get the numbers due to the sectarianism, and get slavish coverage for what passes for media in Scotland. People still turn up....out of loyalty, but certainly not for the product on offer. If we accept the meagre gruel on offer and allow those who run the game to lack imagination as well as the ability to plsy harder ball with the TV companies thrn the slude will continue.

The economics of it dictate the price paid for TV rights. No TV company is going to give huge money ad make a loss out of it are they?

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan123 View Post
    Independence will fix everything.
    FACT
    Scottish football wont generate any more money until the quality is better and we start to do more in Europe, In order to do that we need to be producing better players then we currently do and that is a whole other thread

Quote Originally Posted by deebuster View Post
    ...I saw a team basically of triallists yesterday who had shook hands in the changing room, dominate for spells against a team coached to death....
    That comment there gives me the fear for another mediocre season.🙄

Stoke. I was at both games. Was feeling positive after the Brechin game, but the mince served up on Saturday was like a Shabba inspired performance with bells on. Despite Laurence scoring, there were no positives to take whatsoever.

I’d like to see us become a real country, the Scots has their chance for being independent and voted against it. Now that is over we should unite the union and our real country. Great Britain. We should have one football association, and league structure. One day we can all enjoy the mighty Glasgow Rangers fc v Man City fc in the premiership one day soon.

July celebrations started early loon?

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    I’d like to see us become a real country, the Scots has their chance for being independent and voted against it. Now that is over we should unite the union and our real country. Great Britain. We should have one football association, and league structure. One day we can all enjoy the mighty Glasgow Rangers fc v Man City fc in the premiership one day soon.
    Should you not be getting ready to dress up and spit on priests?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)