+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Dingles come for Ajayii?

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Must be a joke there.
    It's probably on a par with 'An English man , Irishman and Scotsmen, walked into a bar GF

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    A consortium consisting of one Chinese American , two Americans and two Indians .
    If they walked into a bar with a talking horse you can consider yourself banned!

Reminds me of a joke nothing to do with horses or Barnsley infact no idea why i am even writing this to be honest. So i bloke walks into a bar with a alligator under his arm ."Bloke says to barman it does tricks" bar man says "**** off." bloke say "watch" guys whips out is P enis puts it in alligators mouth and hits it over its head. Alligator doesn't flinch .. Barman says "wow" . Bloke says to pub "anybody else wanna try for 50 quid" .Little old lady pipes up "i will but don't hit me on the head as hard as you hit the alligator"

Tight B@st@rds

Quote Originally Posted by PokerMillersSwinton View Post
    Reminds me of a joke nothing to do with horses or Barnsley infact no idea why i am even writing this to be honest. So i bloke walks into a bar with a alligator under his arm ."Bloke says to barman it does tricks" bar man says "**** off." bloke say "watch" guys whips out is P enis puts it in alligators mouth and hits it over its head. Alligator doesn't flinch .. Barman says "wow" . Bloke says to pub "anybody else wanna try for 50 quid" .Little old lady pipes up "i will but don't hit me on the head as hard as you hit the alligator"
    Ha ha Poker .

An old one that from Bernard Manning, the best comedian of our time.

Have you got the old tapes, DVDS or are you a YouTube follower lol

I must be the only person who doesn’t rate Ajayi. £3 million? I’d snatch 300k

He’s got too many mistakes in him to warrant a 6 figure price tag.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalmiller View Post
    I must be the only person who doesn’t rate Ajayi. £3 million? I’d snatch 300k

He’s got too many mistakes in him to warrant a 6 figure price tag.
    That doesnt seem to have impacted Harry Maguire's valuation
    Last edited by CAMiller; 03-07-2019 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    That doesnt seem to have impacted Harry Maguire's valuation
    Valid point, CAM. I don’t make the rules just call it as I see it

Hes very raw.. 8 goals from dcm /cd raised his profile .If he learns and cuts the sloppiness out hes worth 25 times what the dingles offered .Atm 1.5 MILL + would be a fir price on today's crazy market .

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    If they walked into a bar with a talking horse you can consider yourself banned!
    Well what about the white horse that walked into a bar. Barman says, ‘I’ve got a whisky named after you’

Horse replies, ‘What, Eric?’

I’m with Loyal on this one. Anywhere between £500k to £750k is snatch their hand off.

Let’s be honest, he’s got a threepenny bit head when it comes to heading a ball. His passing can be sometimes be to the Ref. He panics when defending deep and hoofs it anywhere.

Plus points he’s fast and agile and will go into a crunching tackle. He’s relatively young so got plenty of years for any club to work with.
    Oh and he’s now an international player so yes, anything between the prices I’ve mentioned would be good business for us.
    Last edited by Brin; 04-07-2019 at 03:13 AM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast