+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Will the Dingles come for Ajayii?

job done imo another thread being taken off topic.
    o well here goes to get it back
    if the black pudding munchers want AJ then it will be at a cost that they wont pay. 1.2million is where rufc will/should be starting. problem for us is AJ is not a league one player. by the time the end of the season he will prob walk for nowt

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Anyone can vent their spleen on here and not many will have a problem with that E&E.

Think it's the monotony of what you say that might get on people's t1ts pal.
    I myself don't read half the stuff on here.
    I'm still too busy sorting the Barnsley babe out to spend ages on here anyway , I'm still knackered 75% of the time.
    Not complaining like!!!!!
    I'm still available if you need any help Riley !!....

@ cayton....Semi may not walk away if we get promoted this season......Championship here we come !

Someone saying that they've seen him at Ledds training ground today. No real proof of it!

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Someone saying that they've seen him at Ledds training ground today. No real proof of it!
    Was it against leeds that he scored that screamer? My memory isn't what it once was.

Leeds do tend to pay decent fees.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Someone saying that they've seen him at Leeds training ground today. No real proof of it!
    Yes it was Leeds he scored against.
    So he's missed the plane to Germany then....lol

If it's true let's hope we get plenty of lovely cash.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Yes it was Leeds he scored against.
    So he's missed the plane to Germany then....lol

If it's true let's hope we get plenty of lovely cash.
    Germany is tomorrow casp.

Quote Originally Posted by gkotw View Post
    Germany is tomorrow casp.
    Correct, too giddy waiting for the season to start lol.

@ cayton....Semi may not walk away if we get promoted this season......Championship here we come !
    sign a new contract on 5k a week or move a few miles for 10k a week. we (rufc) shouldn't be risking loosing that kind of money. weve just lost 4 wingers who should have scraped 500k between them if they had 12 month left on there contracts (if anyone wanted them that is)

i hope we offer AJ a new contract in october if we dont get a good offer for him this window. imo theres no better time to sell him then now.

Appreciate that Casper mi owd pal..

A few times I've been thinking I need to bring a sub on but I just bite the pillow and tell misen.. " come on Daz, you can do this, you're a Miller ffs... " I imagine being Alan Lee against Brentford and just get misen a second wind..

Can't let the Rotherham boys darn!!!

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    sign a new contract on 5k a week or move a few miles for 10k a week. we (rufc) shouldn't be risking loosing that kind of money. weve just lost 4 wingers who should have scraped 500k between them if they had 12 month left on there contracts (if anyone wanted them that is)

i hope we offer AJ a new contract in october if we dont get a good offer for him this window. imo theres no better time to sell him then now.
    If he doesn't go this window then January window looks good for us.
    He's happy enough at NYS. ....but.....as we know money talks.
    Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 07-07-2019 at 07:02 PM. Reason: But was deliberate for cayton.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast