+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Dingles come for Ajayii?

His major problem is being caught with the ball trying to do things beyond his capabilities. The term "Easy & Early" was my catchphrase on an FA coaching course that the course leaders liked. That and "Simple is Genius". (A BALD EAGLE PHRASE). The players that don't do it are very comfortable doing the simple things without standing out for applause....they just get on with the game and make it look easy. A bit of misplaced "confidence" is always a prelude to a cock up. Ajayii does have bouts of that misplaced confidence...he'd be a far better player (and soughtafter) if he played a little more - boring! No traumas!

Stones is having the same problem knocked out of him at City - it's an age thing.

Just signed our 4th centre back of this window this afternoon so I think that puts to bed any speculation regarding Ajayi leaving Rotherham for ourselves .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Just signed our 4th centre back of this window this afternoon so I think that puts to bed any speculation regarding Ajayi leaving Rotherham for ourselves .
    I still think he'll end up at stoke. Just a gut feeling.

Rise above it acido it's not as though we are rivals now is it .
    Nahh to be honest the little man is just a bitter saddo, who refuses to accept or even appreciate any 'away' fans who do make the effort to post on here.

Quote Originally Posted by gkotw View Post
    So go troll the pigs or someone then. 👍
    I don't troll I contribute to this forum , only you seem to have a problem with it .

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Nahh to be honest the little man is just a bitter saddo, who refuses to accept or even appreciate any 'away' fans who do make the effort to post on here.
    You still here? 😒

I don't troll I contribute to this forum , only you seem to have a problem with it .
    You take things too seriously 😀

You still here? ��
    Ohh YES I am, especially as I know it annoys a sad insignificant poster like you, who gives the majority of decent Millers fans on here a bad name.
    Anyway, next comment please ? ...

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ohh YES I am, especially as I know it annoys a sad insignificant poster like you, who gives the majority of decent Millers fans on here a bad name.
    Anyway, next comment please ? ...
    It's all good for our click numbers kidda. We're one of Footy Mads top sites, don't you know. Oh, and the insults would suggest I've gotten under your skin. Just a ickle bit, lol. Dont be so grumpy. Thats my domain, grumpy king of the west. This board cant handle two grumpy old men. 😂

It's all good for our click numbers kidda. We're one of Footy Mads top sites, don't you know. Oh, and the insults would suggest I've gotten under your skin. Just a ickle bit, lol. Dont be so grumpy. Thats my domain, grumpy king of the west. This board cant handle two grumpy old men. 😂
    I know this is a good board kid, and I dont mind admitting that and Ive said it before on here as well!.
    And thats why I like posting on here so much about various subjects etc, because the majority of your teams fans arent cretins like you, who's only style of posting on here is to slag off one or two teams or fans.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast