+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ad's, Ad's, Ad's ??

Ad's, Ad's, Ad's ??

Is it just me that's having issues with fekkin loads more adverts popping up when I log into the Forum? Certainly not seen anything in the past like the amount I'm seeing these days!

BTW,
    Got an old road race bike available for sale at only 50 notes. 1 careful owner and only done about 345 miles ... #giturbikeshere.com

I've not noticed any change but let me know if the blitz continues.

Good luck with the bike.

No change here either.

No change for me.

Could be have been surfing those naughty sites where cookies downloaded without your consent and avail your device unmerited ads ?
    Suggest clear your web cache.

Quote Originally Posted by dasdeid View Post
    Could be have been surfing those naughty sites where cookies downloaded without your consent and avail your device unmerited ads ?
    Suggest clear your web cache.
    I'm aghast at that suggestion Das !?!? How dare you slag off Millie's Cookies website. You've obviously never tried their Blueberry n Pink little bits of dough. Ohh Missus ...

That’s another possibility

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)