+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tomorrow evening at 5:30.

Tomorrow evening at 5:30.

20/20 cricket match between the 1st team squad and management and wickerskey cricket club. Good cause and a good laugh.
    IBS likes his cricket. You may spot him there sipping pimms in a deck chair.
    https://www.themillers.co.uk/news/20...erham-hospice/

Sounds brilliant and will no doubt be well attended. Was in the club last week and the refurbishment it's had is spot on. Not sure when that was done as I've moved away and hadn't been in for about a year, was impressed.

I'm away on holiday atm and a bit gutted I'm missing this.

Great cause as well.

Pack the place out Millers!!

4:30 if you want to meet players

Yep get ya sens there. Weathers meant to be good and good booze I am told. Even if you dont like cricket it will be an entertaining slog which only lasts a couple of hours. A chance to see the new lads if nowt else

I went to one years ago at Nether Haugh and Ronnie Moore was awful at throwing the ball.
    He took some good sledging from the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I went to one years ago at Nether Haugh and Ronnie Moore was awful at throwing the ball.
    He took some good sledging from the sidelines.
    Yep I went to that one scum. A nice little ground as well and a good day. Can you remember who else played player wise? Was Branston one of them? Think knilly played and looked a decent cricketer or am I thinking of another game?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Yep I went to that one scum. A nice little ground as well and a good day. Can you remember who else played player wise? Was Branston one of them? Think knilly played and looked a decent cricketer or am I thinking of another game?
    Think that was the one where a kid off here was doing a fundraising, I can't remember his username. I sponsored him but had to drop the money off at his work, somewhere on Canklow industrial estate, can't remember where exactly because I couldn't make the actual event due to work commitments.

Not sure if his username was something to do with a taxi fI'm, his Dad's maybe. Think the fundraising was something to do with his Dad too.

Don't think he's posted on here for ages, back then I had a different username- 2jacks, over 10 years ago that.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I seem to remember Mark Robins being decent with the bat.

Quote Originally Posted by rileyev.the.third View Post
    Think that was the one where a kid off here was doing a fundraising, I can't remember his username. I sponsored him but had to drop the money off at his work, somewhere on Canklow industrial estate, can't remember where exactly because I couldn't make the actual event due to work commitments.

Not sure if his username was something to do with a taxi fI'm, his Dad's maybe. Think the fundraising was something to do with his Dad too.

Don't think he's posted on here for ages, back then I had a different username- 2jacks, over 10 years ago that.
    Was it Amandahugandkiss? Him and his dad are taxi drivers from Maltby.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Was it Amandahugandkiss? Him and his dad are taxi drivers from Maltby.
    No mate, tbh I could be wrong with the taxI connection. Seem to remember it being Nate- something.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast