+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brechin City v Dundee United 5/7/19

Wee Paul as energetic as ever. Still can't make my mind up about Sow. Definetly impressed with Stanton. Overall a million miles better than the pre season friendly with Brechin under Shabba a year ago...I remember we looked unfit as f uk then...much sharper this time. Bodes well

Did i hear on the poor arabzone commentary we had 3 trialists in total, and if yes, any idea who they are? Ive seen Ganet and King mentioned, but the 3rd?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Did i hear on the poor arabzone commentary we had 3 trialists in total, and if yes, any idea who they are? Ive seen Ganet and King mentioned, but the 3rd?
    Na just the 2 trialists

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    sorry but thats nonsense, f uck them, pump f uck out of them and build up confidence, Real done it for years, play small teams, horse them and get the momentum going
    And pumped they were!!!

Overall I'm happy with that and the level of fitness but im not too keen on the laddie Adrian, early days of course but didnt see anything better or even similar to Booth or dare i say Robson and he looks very small.

Keepers had f uck all to do but Benji did have a kodak top corner fingertip save

Smith was good his nose is in a right state though, was some strike for his goal!

Connelly and Reynolds solid

McMullan looked fit, really fit. Lots of good runs, still canna deliver a ball though

Stanton was good, took his goal well

Chalmers was decent and also took his goal very well

The trialist Ganet, hmm, no sure we don't have any better already, lot of mislaid passes, never really ran at anyone or took anyone on, should have scored. would i offer him a contract based on last night, no.

Appere looks good and also took his goal well

Bohenna strolled it after a shakey first 15 mins

Sow was awkward, strong, looked good but limped off.

Shankland few good moves, laddie knows where goal is, he's always in or about the box. unlucky not to score

The rest aint worth mentioning really

And pumped they were!!!

Overall I'm happy with that and the level of fitness but im not too keen on the laddie Adrian, early days of course but didnt see anything better or even similar to Booth or dare i say Robson and he looks very small.

Keepers had f uck all to do but Benji did have a kodak top corner fingertip save

Smith was good his nose is in a right state though, was some strike for his goal!

Connelly and Reynolds solid

McMullan looked fit, really fit. Lots of good runs, still canna deliver a ball though

Stanton was good, took his goal well

Chalmers was decent and also took his goal very well

The trialist Ganet, hmm, no sure we don't have any better already, lot of mislaid passes, never really ran at anyone or took anyone on, should have scored. would i offer him a contract based on last night, no.

Appere looks good and also took his goal well

Bohenna strolled it after a shakey first 15 mins

Sow was awkward, strong, looked good but limped off.

Shankland few good moves, laddie knows where goal is, he's always in or about the box. unlucky not to score

Agree with the above. Thought the kid banks deserved a mention, he looks like a player!

The trialist was far better than some of the trialists we’ve gone on to sign in previous years but agree he doesn’t add much new to the midfield.

One winger and a 10 away from a title winning squad if you ask me.

I thought Harkes looked really good when he came on, can't remember him wasting a pass.

Good work out for the players against Brechin - but that was not Brechin's first team, included in their starting 11 were 5 trialists and they also had another 4 trialists on the bench.

Will all help with the confidence for the new season - but that was not Brechin's first team.

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCityRocker View Post
    Good work out for the players against Brechin - but that was not Brechin's first team, included in their starting 11 were 5 trialists and they also had another 4 trialists on the bench.

Will all help with the confidence for the new season - but that was not Brechin's first team.
    who cares if it wasnt their first team? they played dundee last week (with a similar team) and only lost 2 1 so that argument of its not their first team doesnt matter tbh.

a good run out and good goals

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)