+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Has

Has

Paddy power paid out on that lot winning the
    League yet I canna believe the stuff I’m hearing in work today can’t deny shankland looks a good signing for them but I’m guessing they must’ve got rid o they 2 centre halves aswell as signing him

The fist-pumper is still the weakest link, continued to play Sow even though he was worse than CCurran, trying to justify the 500k 'investment'. Hopefully does the same this season, managers are narrow-minded that way as we saw with McCann playing Moussa over Haber

Quote Originally Posted by Biffo_the_Bear View Post
    Paddy power paid out on that lot winning the
    League yet I canna believe the stuff I’m hearing in work today can’t deny shankland looks a good signing for them but I’m guessing they must’ve got rid o they 2 centre halves aswell as signing him
    Dundee are v nearly in ew territory now.

I'm really really hoping the odds drift into that neck of the woods.

Even the hcap betting may prove very interesting now.

Dundee looked pretty decent against forest, get a better idea once LC starts.

They are favs but have been since they went Doon, 3 managers, oodles of cash and 3 owners later, they are still DOON.

If we can sign another forward and another cb we are right in the mix as we have already added more goals from midfield imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    The fist-pumper is still the weakest link, continued to play Sow even though he was worse than CCurran, trying to justify the 500k 'investment'. Hopefully does the same this season, managers are narrow-minded that way as we saw with McCann playing Moussa over Haber
    Wonder if fist pumped when shankland signed or maybe just fisted him giving the slavers he's havering.

Thon statue of the slugger should have it's hands over it's eyes the amount of money they are chucking at it.

The doonsters have now been doon longer than any Dundee team bar post-2005 when a number of other clubs were throwing serious money at it including the 2 highland clubs, both Saints and Gretna. They've throwing a couple of million at it in this calendar year alone, going to be scary if they don't go up. Nice wee incentive for our squad.

I honestly think Shankland will be a massive flop for them...just got this feeling

Shankland is their marquee signing and rightfully so.a proven goalscorer at our level and he’d be welcomed with open arms by us.hopefully nelson stays injury free and bangs in 20 plus this season.

Quote Originally Posted by legendno9 View Post
    Shankland is their marquee signing and rightfully so.a proven goalscorer at our level and he’d be welcomed with open arms by us.hopefully nelson stays injury free and bangs in 20 plus this season.
    But not at the money they are paying

Fistpumper subbing the subbies in a desperate attempt to salvage a draw in a so-called meaningless friendly, good to see the doonsters carrying on from the playoff final humiliation

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)