+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NL predictions

3 - 3

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    No idea, I'll have a guess once I know who owns, manages and plays for us.
    Two interesting things from this, the spread is from 1st to 24th with everything in between and how quickly the thread degraded because people didn't read the original post saying where do you think we'll finish as of right now without caveats,ifs,buts and maybes

the conclusion is we haven't got a f***ing clue which is sort of fitting really

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    Two interesting things from this, the spread is from 1st to 24th with everything in between and how quickly the thread degraded because people didn't read the original post saying where do you think we'll finish as of right now without caveats,ifs,buts and maybes

Yeah, that's why if forced to pick a place now it'd be 13th, closest to that 1 to 24 spread

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post

Which is why I never made a prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    No idea, I'll have a guess once I know who owns, manages and plays for us.
    Finish? We will do well to start....

1st for me

You have to have hope.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMagpie View Post
    1st for me

You have to have hope.
    And therein lies disappointment, at least with NCFC. A huge dose of realism is the better option. Let's see what happens on the 10th. Let's see if we avoid all the poop and manage to field a team. All things being equal a realistic position would be a mid to lower end of the division. Anything better is a bonus.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123