+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Red squirrels off the bucket list ....

It will be a culture shock alright,bloody Chorley,I don't even know where Chorley is,most grounds seem to over a 100 miles away from Nottingham or so it seems and apart from Chesterfield there are no local derbies,I shall watch that home game with interest kel

Near Preston, Chalks. Nice little ground but certainly not what you’re used to but the food at the kiosk is bang on if that helps.

Thanks kel,Preston isn't to far away for an away game in this league,a couple of hours perhaps?
    I've never been to Chorleys ground but then again there's going to be loads of them in the National League that I haven't visited before,our first game is Eastleigh away and I noticed the signs for it on the way to Southampton about three and half hours into the journey so I won't be going to that one

When do youse play them, Chalks? We’ll have an gay bourd meet up and I’ll sort us some comps.

We don't play Chorley away right until near the end of the season kel,could be an interesting relegation battle for Notts the way things are going,things are very dire at Meadow Lane recently

Name:  IMG_20190722_145229220.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  96.5 KB

Taking retirement one step at a time,no point in rushing into things

Youve got a big bug on your arm.

Aye, but it's armless.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)