+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daniel Pybus

Quote Originally Posted by JRSLEFTPEG View Post
    I think this thread has turned away from the original point I was making. As said, let's hope the lad is indeed a 'rough diamond' and gives us something we lack. A geordie boy I believe.

yes jr my thoughts aswell ,tho the doom and gloom brigade have came on and added there twist of things lol .

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    i was getting excited with this signing ,but never researched him ,gotta say dont like what i see hear ,but he must be doing alot right in getting signed up for contracts ,so im guessing the guy might have decent ability but could be a bit of a bad yin to have around ,there must be something amiss looking at his career ,leon knight signing springs to mind with this lad ,but as i say he must be showing talent to get signed up with contracts so im hoping we have got a gem here prob a rough diamond that needs polishing .
    Interesting comments Francis , what exactly have you heard ? Why is he a bad yin to have around ?

Quote Originally Posted by arrol1919 View Post
    Interesting comments Francis , what exactly have you heard ? Why is he a bad yin to have around ?

eh what you going on about a bad yin to have around ,read the whole comment that is not anywhere near what im saying atol .could be a bit of a bad yin to have around i said ,just looking at his career theres obviously something happening why he doesnt stay around the one club for too long ,only common sense would suggest there must be something amisss somewhere 5 clubs now in 1 year 10 apps in total ,your guess is as good as mine iv pointed out 3 comparisons that he could be ,,A ROUGH DIAMOND ,COULD BE A POTENTIAL GEM THAT OTHER CLUBS DONT SEE ,,OR COULD BE A PLAYER WITH ISSUES . dont jump to conclusions and place me in one camp saying that he is a bad signing .iv already pointed out that magic has obviously thought he has something and i hope he is a player for us .
    Last edited by Francis_begbie_HFC; 05-07-2019 at 05:55 PM.

im defo in the open minded camp i defo dont like what i see 5 clubs in 1 year with 10 apps ,ripped up a contract to go to a norweagan 4rth tier team ,anyways i hope he turns out to be a top player for us .

To be honest, dont see anything wrong with Dougals comments now he's explained them. Things looking up for us . We have a highly rated keeper along with Holt, Semple ( when fit) Dobbie . Brownlie came back well at the end of season, Kidd is versatile , decent and Oliver is young but played a lot of Championship games. We will not be rated by others but we like to sit under the radar and it suits us.

Notice that Pybus scored today. There is a you tube clip of some of his goals. Appears to comfortable on the ball. Hopefully he will be a really good signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagapapa View Post
    Notice that Pybus scored today. There is a you tube clip of some of his goals. Appears to comfortable on the ball. Hopefully he will be a really good signing.

yep i seen he scored from 18 yards today ,hopefully we have a gem in this pybus lad .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)