+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts County - Protest - Saturday 06/07/19

I do feel it is rather late in the day to protest, but well understand the motivation behind the effort and sentiment. I do hope the protest passes off without incident, and for those excellent supporters who are travelling to Nuneaton, ask you all to represent Notts and us fellow supporters in the best sporting spirit.

Good luck to all tomorrow, and "come on you Pies."

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    pointless protest,i'll laugh my ti*s off if hardy announces a takeover this evening
    Keep laughing, it ain't going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    What he does next is crucial to whether we have a club or not in the future. That's the only thing that matters. If we want him to make a decision in supporters' best interests, it seems all kinds of wrong to be in his face right now. With a personality like his (narcissistic) there are other, better ways ways to get him to to the right thing for us all. Disclaimer: that's assuming there's anyone still wanting to buy the club of course.
    Trouble is Cher there’s not a cat in hells chance he is thinking of anything other than personal damage limitation. The only reason the May consortium has gone away is because it is clear they didnt have the funds, if they had I’m sure they would have been in control by now.

I don’t think the protest will achieve anything but also I have no issue with people wanting to make their feelings felt on what is an extremely emotional situation for all concerned.

It’s highly likely we will be in admin by Wednesday.

If only Hardy used social media to let us know all his thoughts, what we need is a tweet or two
    Haven't you sussed him out yet. He's a coward. He's had his 15 minutes of fame. Time to crawl down the nearest hole.

Its embarrassing and cringey, what are they expecting to happen Hardy to come out and give a speech?
    Not sure if you are being thick for the sake of It. It's to show solidarity between the fans and that we care for the club and not willing to just sit behind a computer screen moaning or flaming others that are doing something, while you're doing diddly squat.

It's also to put pressure on Hardy from a media perspective.

and yea I'll be there.

Quote Originally Posted by cher1 View Post
    the timing of this protest seems off to me.
    Not for me. Best timing with the 10th July looming and other media pressure.

... like good 'uns, we've waited patiently for information. We believe we've been lied to, so with no information
    forthcoming supporters have every right to protest, whether late or not. Keep within the law, like the good intelligent supporters we are, and represent the club well; unlike the shameless unworthy coward.

pointless protest,i'll laugh my ti*s off if hardy announces a takeover this evening
    Yes, but we all know that Mr Walter Hardy Mitty is a serial story teller and nothing ever becomes of his fictitious statements..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    Yes, but we all know that Mr Walter Hardy Mitty is a serial story teller and nothing ever becomes of his fictitious statements..
    You got that right Durham !!

P.S. What's your take on us still being in existence come next Thursday evening ?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast