+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons v Rovaniemi

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I am being positive though. I believe we can beat the Finns if we're focused, and can maybe win the 2nd Round but we won't get any further. We'll get papped out like we always do in the 3rd Round if we have the good fortune to get there
    Good fortune doesn't come in to it. We WILL get there but I'd agree that will be where the journey gets very rocky indeed.

in rds
    pre fish supper and pint stonehaven as driving up from central belt
    post missus driving back as stopping off for couple of celebratory drinks
    3;0 considine ,main, cosgrove

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros39 View Post
    Ok but I can imagine nazis did say to each other one day "as flakes of human ash drifted up from the crematorium" look its snowflakes.

Or Hitler said it first who knows
    , plus trump has said it numerous times and he is a megalomaniac piece of ****.

I dont like to use words or acronym"s that monsters use.
    Wow. There’s some p*sh spoken on here at the best of times but you’ve launched yourself to the top of the leaderboard quite spectacularly. Well done.

FWIW, snowflake has been common in American English parlance for at least a few decades. It refers to the fact that every snowflake is ‘unique’. It’s just a way of saying that young people (especially idealists) are sheltered and mollycoddled.

Tickets going well so should be a good atmosphere
    Pity the King Street ( Paddock ) always looks empty on the clubs ticket page
    Cannot remember the last time I saw that end actually full. Anyone actually remember ?
    I think I only went in there on a couple of occasions over the last 50 years of supporting the Dons
    Something about it nobody seems to like !

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    As it used to house the away support then I guess there is a strong chance there is still a lingering smell of strang from when the hun scum and timothy w@ank stains were in there

COYR

Cannot remember the last time I saw that end actually full. Anyone actually remember ?
    I think I only went in there on a couple of occasions over the last 50 years of supporting the Dons
    Possibly the kids put folk off

Of course it could and indeed should have been full of noisy flag waving fans.

The last time I was in there was the Liverpool game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Possibly the kids put folk off
    Exactly. I don't even know if you're allowed in the paddock without a child. With it's low roof and accompanying decent accoustics it would have been the perfect stand for the fans who actually want to sing and shout to gather in but for whatever reason that idea was knocked back by the club.

Anyway. It's the day of the big match. Buzzing.

Think the last time I was in there was Hamburg in the Super Cup.

Leaving work at half one for a lift up from the Weeg. Staying the night nae idea, ither loon has booked it.

COYR

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Think the last time I was in there was Hamburg in the Super Cup.

Leaving work at half one for a lift up from the Weeg. Staying the night nae idea, ither loon has booked it.

COYR
    Went to a few midweekers in the paddock with JJ junior years gone by, however, I’m of an age now that seeing the beachend goal is hard so it is the Mainer for me when I get the opportunity to support the once michty.

SF

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast