+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jorge Grant

Jorge Grant

BREAKING - JORGE GRANT JOINS LINCOLN CITY...

#nffc midfielder (and former #notts and #stags loanee) @JorgeGrant18 is joining Lincoln City on a permanent deal...

Seems like he's found his level.

https://twitter.com/BBCRNS/status/1147150659743092738

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    BREAKING - JORGE GRANT JOINS LINCOLN CITY...

#nffc midfielder (and former #notts and #stags loanee) @JorgeGrant18 is joining Lincoln City on a permanent deal...

Seems like he's found his level.
    I think he's ended up one division above his level.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I think he's ended up one division above his level.
    so do i, he'll start strongly then fade like he has done everywhere he's played

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    so do i, he'll start strongly then fade like he has done everywhere he's played
    He was doing well at Luton , regular starter, scored some cracking goals, then he got recalled off loan.
    We would probably have signed him otherwise.

I suppose if anyone can get the best out of him it’s the Cowley’s. They might even get more than half a decent season.

But Christ he was useless against us last season.

Lightweight

Quote Originally Posted by Hatter46 View Post
    He was doing well at Luton , regular starter, scored some cracking goals, then he got recalled off loan.
    We would probably have signed him otherwise.
    He scored twice in the league and hadn't started any of his last 11 league games for you, only playing about an hour and 10 minutes in that time and only played in 1 of your 4 FA/League cup games so I wouldn't describe him as a regular starter before he was recalled at all.

I believe his lack of playing time was one of the stated reasons for his recall, alongside Forest's love-in with Mansfield.

Luton got promoted without him, Mansfield failed to get promoted with him.

Mmmm, a lot of people seem to have changed their tune. Good luck to the lad anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrag View Post
    Mmmm, a lot of people seem to have changed their tune. Good luck to the lad anyway.
    We changed our tune in synch with him changing his performance level. In the first half of the season he was a constant threat and there was a buzz every time he got the ball. In the second half of the season you hardly noticed he was on the pitch. It seems Luton then Mansfield saw the same, which is why I don't think he's capable of playing above League 2 level.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast