+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palmer goes

Palmer goes

I thought he might be our breakthrough player last season and couldn't have been more wrong.
    I'm not sure what his problem is but he needs to sort himself out quickly if he's going to have any sort of career.
    He's not particularly strong and will need to toughen up quite a bit for League 2.
    Best of luck to him though.

OMG PW is getting more hard nosed in his old age but not before time. But luck to the young man.

Would be surprised to ever see him play for us again

The report says we parted company with him and then that he can be recalled? Is it a loan or not?

It’s a loan with a Santa Claus....we can recall him just after Christmas.....if we want.

Just come back better eh!

You'll need to with this squad young man

Good. He was so lightweight.

Good luck to Matt Palmer at Bradford City.
    It could be the move that kick-starts his career.
    Far too lightweight to be a midfield General and seems to need far too much time on the ball.
    Unless something drastic happens in our new midfield I doubt we will see MP again this season.

I don't know what's happening, and I'm in quite a bit of shock, but every transfer decision thus far seems absolutely bang on. Palmer was never going to get a game in front of wiles, crookes, macdonald and barlaser so to free up his wages (even a proportion) and not have him sulking in the background is fantastic.

Please, please warney a decent keeper next and we're almost good to go. I don't trust this weird confident feeling. It usually ends in disaster!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast