+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: There is one thing......

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    Probably down, correct, but given your recruitment, as your fellow fan outlined, numbers but no quality, you could also be relegated. The bookies have us both down as favourites for relegation, which is about right.

2019, Barnsley sold Potts, Bradshaw, Moncur, Pillock, Davies, Lyndsay, Roberts, you're all sh*****g yourselves that Moore doesn't go

Beg to differ, probably, Luton, Millwall, Preston, could all be your Promotion rivals. Brentford we're lower half as were Stoke last season.

I come on here because it amuses me. I appreciate we're Premier League, I don't mind slumming it

Right load of dross you've signed. Be real

Bradshaw went in Aug 18, Roberts in June 17, Moncur was a fringe player and not in the head coaches plans. Apart from that thaz got some o thi facts reight

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    Best post for weeks
    Have you been on the vino. Why the sudden change of heart lol. Only kiddin' mate top post

Sorry quoted Jules' post instead of Pass'

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    Hope you went E/W coz there's no chance of blunts winning the Prem. Barnsley however..... We draw strength from the fact that 2 average, unfancied teams managed to fluke promotion, why cant we?

Only Barnsley fans. Fluked it with 6 points above 3rd place, goal difference of 37. In top 3 half of season. Contrast with Huddersfield who went up with a negative goal difference and a sixth place finish, two years previously. Only got through to final cos Wednesday were sh**.

You're not going up with the list of dross you've just signed having lost last years superstars to clubs such as Millwall, Preston, Luton, Brentford. The fact that those players chose to go to lower half Championship clubs doesn't auger well for Barnsley.

One of your new signings would have said anything about any club that was daft enough to sign him pending his trial for violence.
    Last edited by Wardy; 06-07-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Bradshaw went in Aug 18, Roberts in June 17, Moncur was a fringe player and not in the head coaches plans. Apart from that thaz got some o thi facts reight
    In fact you've lost your best players including a keeper that you all slagged off mercilessly season before last.

You have signed some dross, be honest. Look like panic buys to me

In fact you've lost your best players including a keeper that you all slagged off mercilessly season before last.

You have signed some dross, be honest. Look like panic buys to me

Panic in the streets of London, panic in the streets of Birmingham..... I wonder to myself, could life ever be sane again

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Have you been on the vino. Why the sudden change of heart lol. Only kiddin' mate top post

Weighed it up mate and was aif content fo wunce

Only Barnsley fans. Fluked it with 6 points above 3rd place, goal difference of 37. In top 3 half of season. Contrast with Huddersfield who went up with a negative goal difference and a sixth place finish, two years previously. Only got through to final cos Wednesday were sh**.

You're not going up with the list of dross you've just signed having lost last years superstars to clubs such as Millwall, Preston, Luton, Brentford. The fact that those players chose to go to lower half Championship clubs doesn't auger well for Barnsley.

One of your new signings would have said anything about any club that was daft enough to sign him pending his trial for violence.
    And you guys fluked it because Leeds blew it.
    And before you come back I appreciate some would say we did the same when Blunderland and Pompous blew it on that wonderful Tuesday night. We could flop or we could fly, I like to think we'll do the latter and you the former. So leave it at that

Quote Originally Posted by Olias1 View Post
    And you guys fluked it because Leeds blew it.
    And before you come back I appreciate some would say we did the same when Blunderland and Pompous blew it on that wonderful Tuesday night. We could flop or we could fly, I like to think we'll do the latter and you the former. So leave it at that

'You can't really believe that. Why would I say Barnsley fluked it. Flies in the face of the évidence.

Just a question , do you believe the Earths flat ?

'You can't really believe that. Why would I say Barnsley fluked it. Flies in the face of the évidence.

Just a question , do you believe the Earths flat ?
    Please go on the boards of your new friends in the Premiership Wardy. I'm sure they will love your incisive wit and clever ripostes. It's where you belong now, with the big boys. We are really not worthy of your contributions.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast