+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post
    He keeps insisting the club owes him money but is selling the land opposite the Gallowgate to developers for £100 million,the man is an asset stripper and a shyster who employed a Chelsea club steward as Chief Executive over Keegan plus Wise the crawler who was supposed to help Keegan get players in but did the opposite.

How can anyone defend that.
    £100 million?
    Can you show me the article on it?

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    No tricks needed with a player who tries to hold the club to ransom after already having a new contract and pay rise sorted.

We got rid of a major headache as it's turned out.
    As for a replacement, we hardly had any time to do any replacing when you work out when it was that Carroll pulled his stunt.

By all means use all this stuff but I will counter argue it.
    Still not been replaced.

Oh, and you can TRY to counter argue but alas, look foolish in the process.

£100 million?
    Can you show me the article on it?
    10 million, 100 milion, 1000 million. Whatever.

I am sure it wasn't for 50 pence. Either way, was it documented at being knocked off the debt?

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Still not been replaced.

Oh, and you can TRY to counter argue but alas, look foolish in the process.

I don't worry about what I look like to other people. I just put my points and opinions across regardless of how people perceive me as.

10 million, 100 milion, 1000 million. Whatever.

I am sure it wasn't for 50 pence. Either way, was it documented at being knocked off the debt?
    You don't seem sure at all with what you put.
    Do you have anything concrete?

You don't seem sure at all with what you put.
    Do you have anything concrete?
    So did he give a club asset away for free then?

So did he give a club asset away for free then?
    I don't know what he's done. Do you?

I know a 'kin troll when I see one, he sounds just like the one who was banished on here a while back whose name cannot be mentioned. Just ignore the cnut.

When we were last relegated he let all his friends in the media like Wise that he had to spend big money to get us back up,another loan.

He sold Wijnaldum,Sissoko and Janmaat for a total of £62 .5 million,after taking off what they had cost a net profit of £41.5 million,his friends never count that.

How much money has been siphoned out of the club through his 7 Newcastle companies he had registered at Company House.

He shifts money around at Sports Direct as well selling his HQ to a Malaysian Sports company sic,and renting it back.

NUFC are his cash cow,he doesn't want to compete just get TV money and free advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by sherwoodmag View Post

NUFC are his cash cow,he doesn't want to compete just get TV money and free advertising.

To be honest, this has been known for many a year. The figures just didn't add up. Any money spent on winning promotion (after he f*cked up) was added to club debt, whilst huge profit from player sales was pocketed.
    Last edited by Kal; 06-07-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)