+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ot Boris johnson

He's an upper class buffoon with no connection at all to the working classes of this country. Very privileged. How anyone can think he has any interest in most folk who post on here is beyond me.

If he gets in he will be our version of trump. I watch the news on TV and see the likes of trump and Boris in powerful position and think it's like chuffin cartoon characters running the western world. It's surreal. You really can't make it up.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    Not so sure he has the bottle to go WTO in all honesty.

If Parliament try to stop him going that way I can see him backtracking and kicking the can down the road again! I hope I am wrong but he has shown himself to be a bottler to often in my book.
    All through the referendum (and recently in an interview) he said we should leave with a deal. Why should he change?

Agree it would take some bottle to implement such a dumb ideal as to trade under wto rules (in my opinion - lol).

Boris as PM will shaft northern working class brexiteers (as Ive said on other threads).

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    If he gets in he will be our version of trump. I watch the news on TV and see the likes of trump and Boris in powerful position and think it's like chuffin cartoon characters running the western world. It's surreal. You really can't make it up.
    Are you referring to Boris Alexander de Pfeffel Johnson by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Boris as PM will shaft northern working class brexiteers (as Ive said on other threads).
    & how will that impact on your import business
    Your concern is heartwarming but somewhat transparent

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    He's an upper class buffoon with no connection at all to the working classes of this country. Very privileged. How anyone can think he has any interest in most folk who post on here is beyond me.
    How does where a person come from have any bearing upon his or her ability to 'connect' with the 'working classes'? Tony Benn started out as Viscount Stangate.

What about Johnson's actions says that he can't 'connect'.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    & how will that impact on your import business
    Your concern is heartwarming but somewhat transparent
    I dont import from any EU countries. Not sure if that knowledge will make any difference to your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    How does where a person come from have any bearing upon his or her ability to 'connect' with the 'working classes'? Tony Benn started out as Viscount Stangate.

What about Johnson's actions says that he can't 'connect'.

You are from a working class area Cur, but I see no evidence of connection with the "working classes"

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I dont import from any EU countries. Not sure if that knowledge will make any difference to your comment.
    So, a no deal brexit will not impact on your imports then?

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast