+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What price Kion ?

Quote Originally Posted by bridpie78 View Post
    https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news...ld-kion-etete/

From spurs website the spurs web, 200k as MiG says i would imagine there will be addon incentives depending on how he develops
    That figure may be close on an initial fee, but hopefully with the incentives realised in the future it will be worth substantially more, you can only hope. As for the initial fee this has probably already been swallowed up by the financial hole that AH has left us in, it just really grates that this money will not be used to pay for the people that truly earn it, that being the hard working staff!

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    There are many questions regarding finances to be answered like £35K Life Line money for Alleged pitch repairs if the rumour is correct.
    There are no issues with Lifeline money being used on the pitch at all, it's literally what the money is meant for

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    There are no issues with Lifeline money being used on the pitch at all, it's literally what the money is meant for
    Quite correct, as a Lifeline contributor i have no issue if the money has been used on the pitch although there has been suggestions that the works done to the pitch wouldn't total £35k. The general atmosphere surrounding the club is one of mistrust and confusion, all of it generated by the actions and unfulfilled promises of one man.

Quote Originally Posted by centenarypie View Post
    Quite correct, as a Lifeline contributor i have no issue if the money has been used on the pitch although there has been suggestions that the works done to the pitch wouldn't total £35k. The general atmosphere surrounding the club is one of mistrust and confusion, all of it generated by the actions and unfulfilled promises of one man.
    That was the point l was making as a Life Line holder of 2 numbers since its inception l have no problem what the money is used for but who did the work the groundstaff or contractors.

Quote Originally Posted by DelroyFacey22 View Post
    The question is, was it used for the pitch as it was mentioned by someone that it seemed like very little had actually been done to it?

Quote Originally Posted by L.E.County Pie. View Post
    The price was considerably more than that. But regardless of how much it was or wasn't. Surely the question needs to be asked, where has that money gone? When staff are going unpaid....
    Oh no it wasn't.......believe it..

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Oh no it wasn't.......believe it..
    We would have been desperate for the money back then and I wouldn't be surprised if they paid up front after his trial game so the money is probably long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    We would have been desperate for the money back then and I wouldn't be surprised if they paid up front after his trial game so the money is probably long gone.
    We've always (and still are) desperate for money.

Seems like Spurs have plenty, spending an obscene 8.5 mil £ on an 18 year old with 22 league appearances : that's enough to buy Notts, and settle most debts.

Before anyone tells me, I know football is all about "silly money".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12