+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What price Kion ?

What price Kion ?

I would dearly like to know what fee we received for Etete.

Tottenham have signed Jack Clarke from Leeds United for a fee believed to be around £8.5 million, albeit with the youngster returning to Leeds on a season long loan. Clarke is Spurs’ second signing of the summer after they signed Kion Etete from Notts County.

Jack Clarke is 18 years old.

We'll probably never know as it will go down as "Undisclosed", it won't be anywhere close to what they paid for Jack Clarke though obviously, there's a world of difference between signing a prospect on the fringes of a top Championship club that's good enough to go back out on loan to that club than someone rarely involved at a crap League 2 club that will spend a year or two in their academy side before going out on loan somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post
    I would dearly like to know what fee we received for Etete.

Tottenham have signed Jack Clarke from Leeds United for a fee believed to be around £8.5 million, albeit with the youngster returning to Leeds on a season long loan. Clarke is Spurs’ second signing of the summer after they signed Kion Etete from Notts County.

Jack Clarke is 18 years old.
    Not even 5% of Clarke’s fee..more than likely a lot less than 5%. Etete is a development player..Clarke was an established 1st team squad member at Leeds last season.
    Last edited by KeepTheMagpieFlyingH; 08-07-2019 at 01:20 PM.

£250,000k with add on's at best

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    £250,000k with add on's at best
    The price was considerably more than that. But regardless of how much it was or wasn't. Surely the question needs to be asked, where has that money gone? When staff are going unpaid....

Yes, I realize what you are saying,and agree that the fees are not to be compared.

But for an 18 year old who has made 22 appearances Spurs pay 8.5 mil £......astounded!

Quote Originally Posted by L.E.County Pie. View Post
    The price was considerably more than that. But regardless of how much it was or wasn't. Surely the question needs to be asked, where has that money gone? When staff are going unpaid....
    https://www.spurs-web.com/spurs-news...ld-kion-etete/

From spurs website the spurs web, 200k as MiG says i would imagine there will be addon incentives depending on how he develops

If we’ve got six figures for him plus some future clauses if he makes it, we’ve done extremely well. Clarke is no comparison at all - he’s already making waves in the Championship.

Thanks for the link bridpie78....had not seen that.

Quote Originally Posted by americanpie View Post
    Yes, I realize what you are saying,and agree that the fees are not to be compared.

But for an 18 year old who has made 22 appearances Spurs pay 8.5 mil £......astounded!
    There are many questions regarding finances to be answered like £35K Life Line money for Alleged pitch repairs if the rumour is correct.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast