+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grant Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yeah, we’ve got plenty of fake professions on this board.
    Although he has been , sort of, banned

Mixed feelings, Id love to see him back on the wing terrorising defenders .... but will he be injured all season

I think that the fact that Grant has quality is behind the offer. We do not know what the offer was and what conditions were put in there. Got to trust in Warney on this one think.

I am a complete fake when it comes to matters medical but would think that someone who has had an ACL repair and then after this could not get into an awful relegated team would be quite a risk.
    I would imagine that the offer reflects that risk and why Ward is hoping for better.
    He will be lucky if he gets it and he should snap our hands off and let the football world see if he can perform to a good level.

I wish him luck and he will need it.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I am a complete fake when it comes to matters medical but would think that someone who has had an ACL repair and then after this could not get into an awful relegated team would be quite a risk.
    I would imagine that the offer reflects that risk and why Ward is hoping for better.
    He will be lucky if he gets it and he should snap our hands off and let the football world see if he can perform to a good level.

I wish him luck and he will need it.
    Will be interesting to see how it works out. Heart hopes it works out for both parties, head says maybe not.

Ward joined the group in Germany so I guess Ward has accepted the deal....if this works you'll have a very grateful player. I not - can't see Ward getting a long deal so not a massive risk.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    Ward joined the group in Germany so I guess Ward has accepted the deal....if this works you'll have a very grateful player. I not - can't see Ward getting a long deal so not a massive risk.
    Has he joined the group or have you misread Roly's joke?

If take him on a fixed two year contract with a minimum wage level that's good for him plus a good appearance bonus and an option for the club the extend.

Hes worth the risk, especially given our lack of strength.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndEarly View Post
    My uncle Bert did the same.

It's the way I tell em wrinks😉

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast