+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

i make them but have found transfers rarely worth it especially if they cost points. i played my wildcard to avoid that but would have been better off if I hadn't. Captain choice is far more influential......as is having a girls kit.

Brilliant write up again Rosie. Thanks so much.

Goodness, I only turn my back for 5 minutes to find Oz is a woman and Jose is back!

Well done Jose and thank you, Rosie.

Week 14

A relatively short update as we all go again tomorrow with Gameweek 15.

Eight players given the armband with Vardy top managers pick with 8 votes.

1. Aubameyang 26 points - An inspired choice for captain well played HJ.

2. DeBruyne 20 points - Yubby.

3. Sterling 14 points - Oz and Will.

4. Vardy 12 points - Bongo, Sam, Dazzy, Winnie, Nuc, Gornal, Rosie and Liam.

4 way tie for last place
    Mane/Jesus/Kane/Maddison 4 points - Picasso, Uncle Tony, David, Harry, Iwuz, BB and Jesh.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD 🏆

The kudos this week goes to Oz with Ozstan Villa scooping their 2nd award of the season with 65 scintillating points💥 runners up on 64 points Bongo with Sausage United, HJ with Aston Lilla and Will with Jota Than The Sun.

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍 1. Sausage United.

👎 2. Jack of the Net.

👉 3. Swordfish.

👉 4. Big Bo FC.

👉 5. McGinn it to Win it.

👉 6. McGinn & Tonic.

Bongo has finally managed to snatch the crown 👑🤴from Picasso, and now takes a 1 point lead into the next round of matches where he needs to be on top form or it could be one of the shortest reigns in Fantasy League. 😝

RELEGATION 🥺😱

👉 17. Tyrone’s Abs.

👎 18. Kirkley Krusaders.

👉 19. Injury Prone Xl.

Liam escapes the danger zone.

Jesh plummets down into 18th place thankfully not taking 17th placed Rosie out on his way through.🤪

Yubby still rooted to the bottom.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

With 39 excruciating points Jesh and Kirkley Krusaders collect their first award of the season.

Remember Gameweek 15 starts Tuesday 3rd December and your team sheets need to be in by 6.30pm.

Just some information for the managers hanging on to their Wildcards.

These need to be played before 11.30am Saturday 28th December so basically Gameweek 20 is the last time you can use your first Wildcard chip they can’t be saved.

Do you think it would be deemed treasonous if Vardy managers kept him has captain for next Saturday’s match. 😱

As Gameweek 15 doesn’t finish till Thursday the update I’m afraid will be short and sweet.

Many thanks again for your kind comments. 🥰😍😘

Thanks as usual for a great report 👍

I’d like to put myself forward for mare of week as totally forgot to do transfers n ended up with two injured strikers playing 🥴

Another great report Rosie. Well done Oz!

I can see Picasso is cracking under the pressure. My team is like a finely tuned racing car. Once my tires get warmed up im unstoppable.

PS stop making excuses Dazzy.

Big thanks for another tops Report, Rosie. A busy week for you! Also, thank you for the reminders re team sheet hand in times. I would have forgotten this week if you hadn't mentioned it …

Congratulations, Meester Ozfan. Your quest for board domination is to be as feared as ever, I see

Well done, King Bongo. Just don't let your head … umm … I mean tyres … burst as they inflate this week.

Thanks to Jesh for saving me from the Drongo. I really thought it was me this week! Serves me right for benching Mings and Targett.

Awesome effort Rosie. Well done everybody the standards are high this season. Inspired choice of subs, Winnie

I can see Picasso is cracking under the pressure.

lol

Week 15

Just a quickie update. ⚽️

CAPTAIN WATCH

Only 4 captains on view and with an overwhelming 14 votes (that’s everyone bar Iwuz, BB, Oz, Will and Yubby) making him top managers pick.

1. Mane 30 points - Well done Yubby the only manager to put his trust in Mane. 💥

2. Vardy 14 points - See above. 😜

3. Sterling 6 points - Oz and Will.

4. Kane 4 points - Iwuz and BB.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK AWARD

A superb week for Yubby and Injury Prone Xl accumulating 75💥much needed points and securing their first award of the season.

Runner up David and McGinn & Tonic with 70 points.

👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👍1. Jack of the Net.

👎2. Sausage United

👍3. Big Bo FC.

👎4. Swordfish.

👍5. McGinn & Tonic.

👎6. McGinn It To Win It.

Picasso back in pole position 🤴 with Bongo down to 2nd. Both teams on 886 points separated only by Bongo’s dabbling in the transfer market. 😜

Harry up to 3rd and Uncle Tony down to 4th.

Leaving the 2 McGinn teams to slug 🥊 it out, which resulted in victor David rising to 5th place and the special one demoted to 6th.

RELEGATION 😱

👍16. Kirkley Krusaders and 👎 Aston Liam.

👎18. Jota Than The Sun.

👉19. Injury Prone Xl.

Rosie escapes the relegation zone rising to 14th.

Depending how you look at it the good news Jesh is up to 16th and the bad news Liam down to 16th.

Will plunges to 18th.

Still 19th but Yubby rallying with a 75 point haul this week.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

A week BB and the Billesley Villians will want to forget after collecting their 3rd award of the season with 21 shocking points and slumping to 15th place. 😳🙄

No time to rest on our laurels ***** decisions to be made before tomorrow’s kickoff.

Jesh played his Bench Boost chip.

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)