Get your very own personalised Villa Chat gifts!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 107

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,027
    Come on Dazzy you havenít joined the Head to Head League yet.


    Where is Uncle Tony Sam? he is missing from the league as well. Have you given him the code? 😂😂😂😂😂

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,027
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Hi Richard, Manager of MIDLAND GIANTS AVFC!

    Just a few days before the season starts, so if you could let us know your poster name, or if you are a friend or rellie of any VM posters, if they could let us know the connection, so we can keep you in our little league!

    Cheers.

    Winnie

    Richardís days are looking numbered. 🥺

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,340
    Rosie, I've tried flexing my muscles and doing a stern face, when asking for ID at the VMFL door, but I can't do the scary bouncer look half as well as BB! Giggles.


    Just had a little look, still no Nuc or Statesey?

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,937
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    Everyone ready?

    Waiting on last minute transfers?

    Ditheringly indecisive?

    Haven't bothered looking yet?



    I have got about 3 rough teams in my head. A small handful of definites, a few I really want but can't find a way of buying them without compromising rest of team, and a few Villa day dreams of goals galore for certain players!

    No doubt my wildcard will be played within the first 2 weeks, as it is every year though!!
    I'm the same and got about 3 different combinations. Can't decide! I think I will leave it until the last minute.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Come on Dazzy you havenít joined the Head to Head League yet.


    Where is Uncle Tony Sam? he is missing from the league as well. Have you given him the code? 😂😂😂😂😂
    Think Iíve just joined it ? Been busy training my team n getting em sorted out as tbh they let me down last season

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,937
    How's Wolfswinkle?

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    14,655
    His new name is Wesley 😂

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,937
    Don't say that I've got him

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    806
    Surely, surely no one has Kane. You know he will score against us but that’s just profiting from our defeat. Who’s a Judas?

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,937
    I did have a try with Kane in my side but weakened my overall team to have him. To many cheaper options so I didn't.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,027
    Just checked Nuc and Mings the Merciless are back making 19 teams in the VMFL although itís looking likely this will be amended to 18 as Winnie will have to jettison Richard unless he makes contact before 7pm tomorrow.


    13 teams so far in the Head to Head League.

    Confession, I did have Captain Kane in my team and I felt so disloyal I transferred him out. 😢🥺


    Remember team sheets in by 7pm Friday 9th.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 08-08-2019 at 09:56 PM.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,931
    Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Surely, surely no one has Kane. You know he will score against us but that’s just profiting from our defeat. Who’s a Judas?
    My son is 8. He is a villa fan but he really wants to beat daddy. He is merciless.

  13. #53
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,931
    Quote Originally Posted by picasso View Post
    Surely, surely no one has Kane. You know he will score against us but that’s just profiting from our defeat. Who’s a Judas?
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaRosie View Post
    Come on Dazzy you havenít joined the Head to Head League yet.


    Where is Uncle Tony Sam? he is missing from the league as well. Have you given him the code? 😂😂😂😂😂
    I have to admit, and I know the rules are clear about family members or villa mad posters only...

    Tony is a guy I used to work with, in his late 60s, didn't really have much of a social life but liked doing his fantasy football. I invited him to join the villa mad one and he did.

    I haven't worked with him for 18 months or so, and I'm not in contact with him

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    14,655
    Iíve got Kane but he can score 1 as weíre gonna score 2 n win 😂

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    I have to admit, and I know the rules are clear about family members or villa mad posters only...

    Tony is a guy I used to work with, in his late 60s, didn't really have much of a social life but liked doing his fantasy football. I invited him to join the villa mad one and he did.

    I haven't worked with him for 18 months or so, and I'm not in contact with him
    That's okay, Sam. Friends are allowed too. Anyway, we have a history of imaginary family on here (eg Yubbs is my brother and Statesey our Dad. Actually, I think Yubby has two dads - AV is his other one ). Tony will always be our Villa Mad Uncle.

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by samhubball View Post
    My son is 8. He is a villa fan but he really wants to beat daddy. He is merciless.
    Ha ha. Harry's allowed. I want him to beat you too.

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,937
    Kane x1 Wesley x2

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,340
    Quote Originally Posted by dazzyowen View Post
    I’ve got Kane but he can score 1 as we’re gonna score 2 n win ��

    However, as for you, Mr Snazzy Owen! You are not 8 and that is very much NOT allowed! Now get back to your team sheet drawing board immediately!

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    14,655
    Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    However, as for you, Mr Snazzy Owen! You are not 8 and that is very much NOT allowed! Now get back to your team sheet drawing board immediately!
    😂😂 unfortunately Iíve spent so much time changing my team Iím gonna have to leave it now cos away for the weekend 😉

  20. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,340
    Away for the weekend, eh, Mr I've got my ruthless competitive streak back again Snazzy? You know you can run but you can't hide! Giggles.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •