+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Haha..no not yet yet although a bit miffed that two of my squad didn’t even make their team sheets (thanks DS, not). I’m determined to to use so many transfers this year and try not to panic. Thank you the write up Rosie. I’m hoping for a better week next week.

I've missed your fab updates over the summer, Rosie - thank you!

Well done Bongo - I see you are nearly up to your one time feat of being the 120th greatest manager in Wales! (130th)

Happy to be in joint 3rd the first week alongside the VMFL bruiser, BB! Looks a long way down so early on though!

Talking of a long way down , thank you to Ozfan for the head start this season. Very chivalrous of you to do so badly. Giggles.
    Karma will now bite me on the bottom for saying that.

Good luck everyone!

Thanks Rosie. I missed the reports too. Really looked forward to this one for obvious reasons.

The king is back

I think I'm in the top 2000 in Wales Winnie?

I'm having transfer withdraw symptoms at the moment. Already have a 4 point hit.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    Thanks Rosie. I missed the reports too. Really looked forward to this one for obvious reasons.

The king is back

I think I'm in the top 2000 in Wales Winnie?

I'm having transfer withdraw symptoms at the moment. Already have a 4 point hit.
    You should take another 4 points or more this week. In face maybe you should take a couple, make sure you press confirm too before you think about it haha

Thanks Rosie, awesome report 🍾

I think it's important to be quite aggressive at the start of the season and get the players you want. Then sit back and be sencible with your hits.
    No more this week. The problem with waiting until the last minute is the price rise.

Cheers Rosie for the first of many a good review 👍

Bongo is this the first time you’ve been top ? 😉

No Dazzy the only time I was top was in my first season and didn't know what I was doing. I did the auto pic and Tevez smashed everyone. Now I'm dangerous

Week 2

CAPTAIN WATCH

7 captain armbands issued this week with Salah again our managers favourite with 7 votes.

1. Pukki 34 points - A truly inspired choice by BB. 👏👏👏👏👏

2. A 4 way tie for 2nd place with 12 points :-

Aguero - Iwuz, Dazzy, Nuc and Liam.

Sterling - Jesh, Will and Yubby.

Aubameyang - Harry and HJ.

Rashford - Gornal.

6. Salah 6 points 🤬 - David, Bongo, Rosie, Winnie, Uncle Tony, Sam and Picasso.

7. Vardy 4 points - Oz.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK

BB and the Billesley Villans capture the award this week with 69💥pulsating points. Only the tactical genius BB had the nous to give flying Finn Pukki the armband.

Runner up Bongo just 2 points adrift on 67.

Will come as no surprise Pukki only made an appearance on these 2 teams sheet. I expect he maybe making his debut in a few other teams next gameweek. 🤪

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Sausage United

👍2. Billesley Villans

👎3. McGinn & Tonic

👎4. Winnie’s Warriors

👍5. Swordfish

👍6. Jota Than The Sun

King Bongo retains top spot however Legend BB moves up to 2nd and closes the gap to 3 points.

David slips down to 3rd with Winnie also heading down to 4th.

Uncle Tony enters in 5th with Will joining in 6th place.

Top 6 casualties this week Iwuz and The Crimson Tide and Jesh with Kirkley Krusaders who drop to 9th and 10th respectively.

RELEGATION 😩🤮

17. Aston Liam

18. Ozstan Villa

19. Claret & Blue Army

A better week for Yubby sees him escape the bottom 3 with Liam replacing him and Oz leapfrogs 🐸 Gornal leaving the Claret & Blue Army bottom.

MARE OF THE WEEK

Both Harry and Liam suffering this week with 30 points.

Both Nuc and Yubby have played their Wildcard.

Villa v Everton kicks off Gameweek 3 on Friday 23rd.

Make sure your team sheets are handed in by 7pm.

Awesome Rosie.

18.000 in the world 250 ish in Wales. The sky is the limit this season.
    The 4 point hit was worth it this week.

If anyone needs some tips just ask. Saves copping Andy (sam)

Sorry I forgot to say well done to BB. Genius captain choice and also up in the top 20.000. Not bad put of 6.5 million players.

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)