+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy League Review 2019/2020

Thanks Rosie. Lots of jostling at this part of the season. I think you’re right about Pukki. I’ve had to get him. Secrets don’t last long in this game but the horse has probably bolted. He’ll stop scoring now.

Thanks Rosie, not often in my lifetime I've been called a Legend, just showed my wife, she just gave a wry smile.

BB, you are already a legend of Villa Mad, and fast becoming a VMFL legend if you keep those kind of Captain choices up! :Star:

The Pukki bandwagon keeps on rolling. I may have jumped aboard.

Thanks Rosie! You are a !!

Going to give the armband to Super John McGinn this week Winnie, with so many players picking the same captain you have to think "outside the box".

Fair play BB your nearly in the top 1k in the world!!!! I'm in the top 30 in Wales!!!!
    Lots of games to play though but a great start.

Anyone else drop big Wes for Pukki this week?

No 😃

It’s okay. Panic over

Week 3

8 captains on view this week with Sterling top choice with 8 votes.

1. Salah 30 points - Only Picasso had the sense to stand by Salah after his poor performance last week and was duly rewarded with a 30 point haul. 👏👏👏👏👏

2. Aguero 26 points - Dazzy and Nuc.

3. Jimenez 18 points - Iwuz

4. Sterling 16 points - Bongo, David, Winnie, Will, Jesh, Rosie, HJ and Yubby.

5. McGinn 12 points - BB and Liam

6.Firmino /Kane 4 points - Sam, Uncle Tony and Harry.

8. Rashford zero points - Oz and Gornal.

MANAGER OF THE WEEK 🏆

Plain sailing for Iwuz and the Crimson Tide as they secure the award with 89 stupendous points thanks to Captain Jimenez and his late penalty. 💥

Runner up Dazzy and Dazzy’s Barmy Army with 86 points.💥

Well played guys. 👏👏👏👏👏

TOP 6 💥

👉1. Sausage United

👉2. Billesley Villans

👍3. Dazzy’s Barmy Army

👍4. The Crimson Tide

👎5. Winnie’s Warriors

👎6. McGinn & Tonic

Thought the King might lose his crown 👑 this week but no Bongo fights back to reclaim top spot after temporarily losing it to BB after Saturday’s fixtures. Only 5 points separate their teams.

Dazzy up to 3rd and Iwuz up to 4th.

Winnie spiralling down to 5th likewise David down to 6th.

We say au revoir to Uncle Tony and Will who are now residing at 9th and 10th respectively.

David’s Uncle Picasso 😜 up to to his favourite 7th position. After having a mini wobble regarding a possible Pukki error Salah’s magnificent 30 points soon extinguished any such thoughts. 😝

RELEGATION 😱

👎17. Injury Prone Xl

👉18. Ozstan Villa

👉19. Claret & Blue Army

Yubby back in the danger zone.

Oz and Gornal both affected by their captain Rashford’s missed penalty.

MARE OF THE WEEK 🐴

Quite a skirmish this week between Yubby, Gornal, Rosie and Jesh. However Oz and Ozstan Villa scoop their 2nd award with 40 torturous points mainly due to culprit Rashford and his penalty miss. 🤬

4 Wildcards played.

Rosie - Disaster 😱 👎

Oz - Disaster 😱 👎

Sam - Probably Sam would have been hoping for better 👎

HJ - Ecstatic 👍

After Gameweek 4 Fantasy League takes a 2 week break returning on 14th September.
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 26-08-2019 at 11:37 AM.

Cheers Rosie and well done iwuz. Dazzy had a lucky week as well.
    Don't feel too down rosie your 2.8 million in the world out of 6.5 million players. Iwuz and Dazzy have just shown that one or two good weeks and you rocket up the league and rankings.
    It's also a strange season. The top 5 in our league is,

Bongo 3,917 in the world.
    BB 8,002 in the world.
    Dazzy 36,742 in the world
    Iwuz 38,711 in the world
    Winnie 60,245 in the world

Those scores are beating all of the gurus on the fantasy football scout, etc
    I was watching one the other day. The man in the know. Can't remember what he's YouTube channel is. Anyway he's 2.3 million in the world.
    You can go from hero to zero very quickly.

Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)